Ralph Shumacher penalised

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

08 August 2003
Ralph Shumacher penalised

heard about ralph being penalised for the starting crash?.I just feel that it was kimi's fault because he was attacking,rubens's only option was to brake but that would've made him lose his p3.Ralph was incapable of seeing whats beside him because he was in p2.The peson who had the better view was Kimi,he snapped the car fast into rubens and he also crashed into Ralph.I think it was Kimi's unproffesional overtaking that took himself out.

Another similar outside line overtaking move was done by Micheal.Clearly Micheal was on the grass for a few meters before he eventually horse powered the renault.Micheal did not harm Trulli and neither did coulthard.David tried the same stuff but failed and did'nt push it until he had a second chance.

Kimi though got outside and came inside too early,both rubens and ralph were defending and Kimi was attacking.So I think puting Ralph in p10 in the next GP is totally unfair.Any Kimi fans out there?? well Kimi thinks he is not to be blamed.

BTW,congrats to Montoya first pole-and-win-GP

08 August 2003
Re: Ralph Shumacher penalised

Quote: Originally posted by mora
Blah, blah, blah... Any Kimi fans out there??

WTF, first you are moaning how Kimi should be blamed for crash and then you want fans of Kimi Raikkonen to react your post. Are you looking for a fight???

Kimi forever.

08 August 2003
wouldnt be surprised if it was ron dennis who bitched until, some action was taken against someone else.

I dont think ralph was to blame tbh, your allowed to swerve once to defend your position (two times results in a penalty) and he didnt even swerve really, it was more of a gentle swing outwards so he could take the correct apex. He had position over both of the drivers and it would of been impossible for him to see kimi all the way over there behind barrichello in those tiny wing mirrors.

I dont really think it was anyones fault, just an incident that can occur when your going three abreast around a slow corner
Thats certainly not how team bosses like to see it though :/

08 August 2003
Quote: WTF, first you are moaning how Kimi should be blamed for crash and then you want fans of Kimi Raikkonen to react your post. Are you looking for a fight???

? Oh no,no fights,I'm a gentleman driver,I dont crash people

08 August 2003

I'm lost...

08 August 2003
Gentleman, this is a CG related forum. Please take this sort of thing to another forum on the internet.

-3DZ

08 August 2003
just 3 words before you this post is close

!!WELL DONE MONTOYA!!

Nando

08 August 2003
I apologise if I hurt anybody but before this thread is closed....

08 August 2003
I have absolutely no idea what you guys are talking about, racing? What an odd thread.

-Kol.

08 August 2003
Got in before the lock!
This message does not reflect the opinions of the US Government

08 August 2003
I don't see what connection this has to anything with computer graphics..

08 August 2003
Quote: Originally posted by RobertoOrtiz
Got in before the lock!

lol

hey you beat me to it

08 August 2003
WTF?

Wow! I thought I had a certain knack for taking threads to the realm of 'off topicness'. This thread started as such, needing no intervention from your truly.

On a side note: Villeneuve may be sucking these days but when he removes himself from the 'Hollywood Jetset' and drugs he'll make all your pansy-assed F1 drivers look like they're driving wind-up toys!

(There, that should appropriately close the thread )

Listen: Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds

08 August 2003
hehe I thought it was waay of topic too but if you cant beat the people who start lame threads like this you might aswell join em

08 August 2003
geez.. its starting to sound like on AICN where everyone goes "first"

Thread Closed share thread