CGSociety /IAMAG Challenge FAQ - Rules and Guidelines / end October 30st at midnight

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

REPLY TO THREAD

3 Days Ago
We're ready to announce the winner this friday ( Dec. 15th ) ... Sorry for the delay but worth the price ! 

2 Days Ago
Thanks Patrice and a huge thanks for a pretty amazing prize! We appreciate you guys helping out artist and taking the time to go through the entries.

Great work to the participants and good luck everyone. Someone's flying to Paris and possibly changing there life ,well worth the wait 

1 Day Ago
Originally Posted by Patrice_Leymarie: We're ready to announce the winner this friday ( Dec. 15th ) ... Sorry for the delay but worth the price ! 
Thank you very much, and do not worry Patrice_Leymarie,
I worked many years with corporate events and know how it is, many things not only depends on you, depend on the assembly of the staff and the physical production of the event,
the accommodation of each of them, the safety of all. The location of the event, the time and besides all of you work hard for the choice...
I don't want to seem like I'm fawning, who knows my personality, knows I don't get bored easily and there's no reason to...
The focus is on the solution and that's what matters, and that's what you're doing. Who knows about CGSociety's career for a long time, knows that serious people work on it.
I encourage and support, wish you happiness, hugs and good prosperous work in your lives.
http://Roque-CG.blogspot.com.br/

1 Day Ago
Thanks @ROqueArts for your understanding and your experience :-)

I'll announce the winner today around 3pm Paris time ... or a bit earlier :-) Stay tuned and thanks everyone for being part of this!

1 Day Ago
First I would like to thank all of you for having been part of this challenge ! and here's a recap of the prices : 

1ST : Flight to Paris + All Accommodations + Drinks + IAMAG VIP Master Classes Tickets ( from March 15th to March 19th 2018 )
2nd : IAMAG VIP Master Classes Tickets
3rd : IAMAG Master Classes Ticket

Winners must contact me here via PM to get information about their Prize and how to obtain it!

First Prize goes to Tiago Sousa ! 

Second Prize goes to Carolina Oliveira

3rd Prize to Eduardo Brito

1 Day Ago
Congrats to the winners!

1 Day Ago
OMG!!! O.O
OMG
OMG

I have no words!
As Travis sad, "Someone's flying to Paris and possibly changing there life ,well worth the wait"

It's gonna change my life, for sure.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!
OMG

1 Day Ago
Wow, I wasn't expecting this at all! Thank you very much! 

Congratulations Tiago and Carolina, wonderful pieces! 
And of course, to the other contestants! There were some badass pieces in this challenge.  

1 Day Ago
Congrats to the winners. I was expecting at least one of them to be on the list

5 Hours Ago
I want give my thanks to the CGSociety for hosting this challenge and IAMAG for providing awesome prizes!
Congratulations to Tiago and Eduardo and shout out to everybody else who took the time to participate on this contest.
I am so happy and this is a great boost for me to keep learning and doing better.

Last edited by CarolinaOliveira : 5 Hours Ago at 01:07 PM.

reply share thread