Nightmare, kiarash tamizkar (3D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

3 Weeks Ago
Nightmare, kiarash tamizkar (3D)

Title: Nightmare

Name: kiarash tamizkar

nightmare is my latest creature concept that i prepared him for a client,they gave me several emails and explained every aspects of their character like the way he move,attacking style,how he defending against his opponents,and what environment he lives and many other descriptions,next i start to gathering images of living species (crustaceans,insects,Arthropods...etc) as many as i could and study them and sketching sheets of concepts and ideas and imagine nightmare in my imagination and put their factors into my final concept and sculpting him at final stage..and at the end i am truly happy to share the results in here as a member of cgsociety family
thank everyone.

kiarash tamizkar.

3 Weeks Ago
Big amount of details prevents me to distinguish the main conception of the form. Good work.

3 Weeks Ago
Two-thumbs Up. Brilliant. You Deserve A Follow And A Like

3 Weeks Ago
I meant that the beast is difficult to be perceivedvisualy in aspect of structure. complicatedform. All the same the work is good.

Last edited by Staglaitor : 3 Weeks Ago at 07:39 PM.

3 Weeks Ago
Great pose!And the "crab"-like exo-skeleton is awesome!

3 Weeks Ago
Originally Posted by Staglaitor: Big amount of details prevents me to distinguish the main conception of the form. Good work.
thanks my friend,actually i always inspiring real life creatures,crabs,ticks,beetleseven microorganisms and they have really complicated body forms,so this is normal in creatures like nightmare to be like this as you told,and i am grateful for your comment.

3 Weeks Ago
Originally Posted by SOYWEIRD: Two-thumbs Up. Brilliant. You Deserve A Follow And A Like
cheers mate.

3 Weeks Ago
Originally Posted by Pixelschumi: Great pose!And the "crab"-like exo-skeleton is awesome!
thanks ,yeah now he can defend and fight more efficiently

reply share thread