Sketchbook Thread of Nitin Vinod K - 2D/3D

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

09 September 2009
Great going, Nitin! I love the detailing.. keep 'em coming!

10 October 2009
@SpiritDreamer: Hi Glenn, the #3 and #4 smooth brushes are really awesome.. actually i liked #4 brush so much that i was not using any other brush and now when i read your post here for the second time while replying.. i suddenly realised the awesome power of the #3 to stay pinned in the corners, thanks a lot Glenn for reminding me.. i did some zsphere sketch doodles while experimenting but most of them are not good enough to post here and i am still trying to get a hang of it, but i will post one muscle study which i did today morning.. one thing i realised during the process is to keep the zsphere skeleton very thin so the muscles can be attached to build mass which i totally forgot in the beginning and found it really annoying while making leg muscles.. btw, these days i am trying to learn polypainting in zbrush so i can also texture my models, will try to post some more zsphere experiments every once in a while.. Thanks a lot Glenn for support!

@anandpg: Thanks a lot!

not satisfied with the result though :(

SKETCH THREAD

10 October 2009
I always enjoy your enthusiasm for trying new things (noticed many times, and recently in GlennŽs sketchbook, makes me want to start learning ZB3.5 too )
.. cant wait for what youŽll come up with, looking forward to,
a.

11 November 2009
Thanks Alenah! ya.. i love experimenting new things but these days i am doing very less

This time i sculpted a Lady Creature, just trying to improve my sculpting skills

SKETCH THREAD

11 November 2009
Smile hi

good work man...nice blend of organic and inorganic..

12 December 2009
Wow, this is super cool!

12 December 2009
Hey nice work man ..great improvement.. Keep going..

12 December 2009
@dscavenger: Thanks!

@anandpg: Thanks a lot Anand!

@arunurakkadan: Thanks Arun!

Here is a drawing i did mindlessly while exploring more of the ZBrush Quick Sketch.. somehow i kind of liked it although i don't understand what exactly.. just flowed subconsciously out of my mind while i was almost sleeply :P

SKETCH THREAD

12 December 2009
Wow! that lady creature is awesome man

02 February 2010
Thanks Amrut! Good to see you here..and Thanks for visiting my sketchbook saw ur updated portfolio.. Good Going!

SKETCH THREAD

05 May 2010
hey nitin....wer r u....wats goin on...any new work?

01 January 2011
after a year long break.. started sculpting again and here is my first sculpt of 2011.

SKETCH THREAD

01 January 2011
thai sculpture study..

SKETCH THREAD

01 January 2011
Looking good Nitin..Real good.. Nice to see you back in action..

01 January 2011
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread