2012 Mustang Model

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 10 October 2012   #1
2012 Mustang Model

So I am modeling a 2012 Mustang to practice hard surface modeling. This has been a tough model for me and I'm not moving as fast as I would like to be. Please check out my blog and give any critiques you can think of! !http://lililindsay.blogspot.com/

Old 10 October 2012   #2
You can post your pictures here you know

Old 10 October 2012   #3
Hello,

I would suggest dramatically reducing your poly count on the mesh, particularly on the rear quarter. You could easily half the number of edge loops and you will have a much nicer mesh. You will find at the moment teh reflection is inconsistent and it will be really hard to work with!

When designing the topology for each section make sure you work out the most economical method for achieving teh shape required. this will also ultimately speed up your modelling and editing process as you have less geometry to move.

Apart from that it looks nice so far, keep it up. Remember to post pics on the forum as it will promote more crits.

Old 10 October 2012   #4
Well I tried posting images in the post but it's not letting me thats why I had to post my blog link

Old 10 October 2012   #5
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread