Night Elf, Max Kor (3D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 09 September 2009   #361
Aww man, my heart stopped for a second there coz she looks like my ex girlfriend :P

Super realistic man, love it!

Old 04 April 2010   #362
Smile Just Awesome!

Congrats. This is just an incredible work... What software did you used? I am learning!

Old 04 April 2010   #363
I think she looks like Jessica Biel. I wonder if her face was used as reference?

Old 04 April 2010   #364
GREAT JOB!!!
I just had one problem with it. The Mouth is way too awkward and "Mechanical"

I truly love this work you have created but the Mouth is distracting and falls into the Uncanny Valley a bit. Other than that, she is definitely SEXY!

Old 04 April 2010   #365
Thumbs up

amazing work great output.

Old 04 April 2010   #366
I come back just to stare at the beauty of this image and wonder if I will ever be able to create something even close to this. It is definitely one of may favorite 3d works that I have seen over the years.

Old 04 April 2010   #367
Originally Posted by NicolasJordan: I come back just to stare at the beauty of this image and wonder if I will ever be able to create something even close to this.

With time and practice you'll get there

Old 05 May 2010   #368
Firstly, superb image and thank you for posting the tutorial and textures too! I have a couple of questions though if you have time..

- what texture do you use in the diffuse colour slot? You show the overall colour, epidermis, etc but the texture used in the 'diffuse color' slot seems to be missing.

- I notice you use maps in the Reflect weight and Reflect shinyness slots. I have tried putting textures in these channels before, and it never works. It just reacts as if there is a flat white texture in the slot. It only seems to work with numerical values. Have you had this problem too, and are you doing anything different to make it work?

Thanks - Look forward to seeing your next image!

Old 11 November 2010   #369
Smile Warcraft Elf

This is excellent. You have done an incredible job in modeling and texturing her face. She looks genuinely real. 5 stars

Old 01 January 2011   #370
Originally Posted by YogiPixel: I just had one problem with it. The Mouth is way too awkward and "Mechanical"

I truly love this work you have created but the Mouth is distracting and falls into the Uncanny Valley a bit. Other than that, she is definitely SEXY!

Are you serious!?!?!?!?!

Old 08 August 2011   #371
This is fantastic! Hats off!

Old 08 August 2011   #372
Lots to learn here

Simiply amazing. The contrast in light is outstanding! Well done.

Old 08 August 2011   #373
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread