community bug tracker is live!

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

REPLY TO THREAD

01 January 2007
Speed Hazer

Looks like Speed Hazer doesn't accept density inputs any more.

01 January 2007
well i checked on the bug reports, 44 entries so far, to be honest, thats really not that much huh? that would improve messiah greatly! (although i am a bit skeptical that messiah has only 44 issues)

Would resolving all of the issues Justify a paid update? If so... count me in.

01 January 2007
Actually 43. Taron helped me out with Speed Hazer. I'll put together a sample scene and upload it to the tracker to show how it is supposed to be used. . . then call it resolved.

Although its still an issue in that there is no documentation or sample scenes to help someone understand its use. So. . . maybe I won't call it resolved.

Back to 44. :-)

01 January 2007
I have found a bug that concerns rendering cookie cut maps, as I explain in the post here:
http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthr...p?f=92&t=443332
and as Wegg confirmed as well!

Last edited by rago : 01 January 2007 at 01:34 PM.

03 March 2007
Messiah not running on Vista 32bit

Hi,
I'm getting a "Hasp error (-10)" when trying to run Messiah Studio Pro 2.5b on Vista 32bit.
I have installed the latest Hasp dirvers for Vista and it recognizes the usb dongle and also a parallel port dongle (I own 2 copies of Messiah). Vista says it was a successfull driver installation.

Thanks,
Francois

03 March 2007
Looks like in the EDIT tab Key/Frame Editing - Key Edit Extended(<11) and All Channels are flipped in comparison to the Channel Edit button in the main window. Because I am doing some JC tutorials and it says to switch the Channel edit switch to All Channels then go to the EDIT tab and under Key/Frame Editing and switch Key Edit and Spline Edit to All Channels.

Well when I switch Spline Edit all is fine but when I switch Key Edit it switches the All Channels it it also switches the Channel Edit Button in the main window to Extended Channels. Please someone check to see if they are seeing the same problem.

Yes. Well I too had a crashing issue with 2.5C and after having looked at it. It looks like somewhere around the 2.4d release the Key Edit list the last 2 entries were out of order. Hence causing the flip flop of selection. I reinstalled 2.2b and everything is listed properly there.

Last edited by Gyuru : 03 March 2007 at 06:44 AM.

03 March 2007
Just added another bug - Can someone go through and confirm any that they can - I've listed some bugs that are reproducible. Thanks

03 March 2007
yeah, david maas is on a roll overthere. good god man!

03 March 2007
We need more confirmations - The yellow bands mean more!

07 July 2008
Here are a couple:

Delete Unused Images does not work completely. Also, selecting and deleting images yields a crash on Save..repeatable. Deleting one image at a time and then saving is an option, but takes forever. And, I crashed after deleting about 4 or 5 that way.

Also working to resolve why Speed Hazer is giving me almost full fog color on a foreground object. when NOT on all the other foreground objects...and those for another 100 yards.

07 July 2008
Also, repeatable crashes on Saving after Delete All Images. Scene is only 10 meg.

reply share thread