Veteran

portfolio
Sergio Gabriel Gabriel Mengual Mengual Garcia
3D Animator/Modeller
Profecia Digital
Rodeo de la Cruz, Argentina

Project Alice:

http://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...393929942_n.jpg

Well, I finished retouching the Hair and Fur and materials to the teeth, tongue and gums. This is just a quick render rough drafts, to see how the materials are.
I could spend a life changing details, but at this point, and to be a model not miss with SSS Fast Skin, the resemblance is fine for me.
Soon I will upload other renders Milla's face in detail, but now begins the process of rigging and Morph keys to facial expressions.
Hope you like it

Bueno, ya termine de retocar el Hair and Fur y los materiales para los dientes, lengua y encias. Esto es solo un render rapido tipo borrador,para ver como se ven los materiales.
Podria pasarme un vida modificando detalles, pero llegado a este punto, y para ser un modelo que no esta echo con SSS Fast Skin, el parecido esta bien para mi.
Pronto voy a subir otros renders de la cara de Milla en detalle,pero ahora empieza el proceso de rigging y de Morph keys para las expresiones faciales.
Espero les guste.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Alice_Composite_Borrador-Cuerpo entero2_1600x1200.jpg (76.5 KB, 28 views)

Old 09-12-2012, 09:35 PM   #2
Dragondeloeste
Veteran

portfolio
3D Animator/Modeller
Profecia Digital

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragondeloeste
http://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...393929942_n.jpg

Well, I finished retouching the Hair and Fur and materials to the teeth, tongue and gums. This is just a quick render rough drafts, to see how the materials are.
I could spend a life changing details, but at this point, and to be a model not miss with SSS Fast Skin, the resemblance is fine for me.
Soon I will upload other renders Milla's face in detail, but now begins the process of rigging and Morph keys to facial expressions.
Hope you like it

Bueno, ya termine de retocar el Hair and Fur y los materiales para los dientes, lengua y encias. Esto es solo un render rapido tipo borrador,para ver como se ven los materiales.
Podria pasarme un vida modificando detalles, pero llegado a este punto, y para ser un modelo que no esta echo con SSS Fast Skin, el parecido esta bien para mi.
Pronto voy a subir otros renders de la cara de Milla en detalle,pero ahora empieza el proceso de rigging y de Morph keys para las expresiones faciales.
Espero les guste.

I have to down grade the quality of my attached image,because was imposible use the IMG tag,and the attachements window don't allow nothing major to 97,7kb...

Old 09-12-2012, 10:40 PM   #3
Dillster
Always Learning

portfolio
Dylan Saunders
Dublin, Ireland

The img tags work fine on thie forum, I use them all the time. Can you tell us more about your image, like what software used?

Old 09-13-2012, 12:57 AM   #4
Dragondeloeste
Veteran

portfolio
3D Animator/Modeller
Profecia Digital

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillster
The img tags work fine on thie forum, I use them all the time. Can you tell us more about your image, like what software used?

Aaamm!!
Sorry!!Of course,y used 3DS Max 2011 64 bit for modelling the base meshes and the dress.
The dress was made all with polys, No used Reactor Cloth.And the Hair and Fur for hair in MAx too.
And used Modbox/Photoshop for Sculpting/detailing and texturing.
I will probe to link to the image in my album in facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...86360381&type=3

For me,the model is fine.Perhaps, I fail in the presentation of my works...
Obviously,the model not is rigged yet...
Greettings:
Sergio.

Old 09-13-2012, 12:57 AM   #5
CGTalk Moderation
Expert
CGTalk Forum Leader

Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread