CGTalk > Software > Pixologic ZBrush
Login register
Thread Closed share thread « Previous Thread | Next Thread »  

Old 09-01-2013, 08:22 AM   #1
Cerbyd
PRO
portfolio
USA

A few questions about zbrush that maybe someone could answer?

Hey all. I was hoping someone would be able to answer these quick questions about zbrush that i cant seem to find anywhere else on the internet.

1. Is it possible to change the zoom out function? Instead of the alt left click method is their a possible Hold Right Click to zoom out plugin of sorts? The alt left click flicking sometimes causes the mesh to be really far away or up close sometimes and it would be far more easier to just right click drag or any button drag really.

2. Say i had local, perspective, y axis, and polyframe on the last time i used zbrush. Now if i closed zbrush, then came back on it always defaults into whatever the default on/off state is. Is it possible to make it so when i start zbrush, local, perspective etc etc are in the same state i left it in? Ive tried saving the ui with the default buttons i want on but it doesnt seem to work.

3. The more custom brushes i add to zbrush in the zstartup folder the more appear in my brush menu but they also keep getting smaller and smaller. Is there any way to scale them up so i can actually see what they look like or is this meant to be a quick shelf kind of thing?

Thanks for your help in advance! Zbrush is an amazing program and i only hope to master it someday.

Old 09-02-2013, 01:19 AM   #2
Cerbyd
PRO
portfolio
USA

Anyone? Ive done some more google searching and i cant find anything so it may be obvious but its definitely not to me.

Old 09-06-2013, 10:55 PM   #3
cineartist
Student Of The Craft

portfolio
Richard Culver
Hayward, USA

1) Have not heard of an alt click LMB zoom. That will pan or sculpt/negative sculpt(over the mesh).

I have gotten out of the habit of navigating with the LMB.

RMB is better. ctl to zoom, alt to pan. And you can be hovering over the model.

2) Not sure about this. 3) I don't think you can.

Old 09-06-2013, 10:55 PM   #4
CGTalk Moderation
Lord of the posts
CGTalk Forum Leader

Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread