Who can a I report a course to?

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  02 February 2010
Who can a I report a course to?

Evening all,

Last year I took a course in Maya animation in Bristol for 3 months. To cut a long story short this course was very poor and I put in an official complaint requesting a partial refund. The response was pathetic and the refund paltry and I am now proceeding with a further complaint.

What I would like to know is are there any bodies or organisations who I can report the course to?, I have only tried Skillset who tell me they cannot help with this particular course.

Hope you can help.

  02 February 2010
If this is a short course without a government recognised qualification, the only people you can complain to are the university/college that set it up.

Good luck.
http://uhanimation.co.uk/ - Digital Animation Programme at the University of Hertfordshire - 3D, 2D, Games Art and VFX
  02 February 2010
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
CGTalk Policy/Legalities
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
Thread Closed share thread

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Society of Digital Artists

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright 2000 - 2006,
Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Minimize Ads
Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:05 AM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.