Old 12-03-2006, 12:01 AM   #226
KRIGBERT
fartsy

portfolio
Christer
fortelle
Bergen, Norway

Send a message via MSN to KRIGBERT
An update. It's looking like it might end up a tad darker than I initially imagined.

Old 12-03-2006, 11:26 PM   #227
sturmkim
Know-it-All

burona kim
-*-
toronto, Canada

Wrapping up this..... i'll trying finish up moonlight one... very(?) near future...no promise...
Front and side view
and
connecting hunted head to him

* why he hunting?
A; because he was beheaded by hun invasion.(his father was cheiftan of small village and refuse surrender.) all his family beheaded and abandon.. he saw his parents and sisters beheaded. when he is beheaded, his body was ran away without head.

a witch,who lived in forest, put immotal bugs into his body. after that day, hun's army destoried his village to dust.

He's been wondering find his original head, (to eat something) first he start put animal's head, only last one or two day then it(animal's head is decoyed). human's head with his body around a month or half month...

He is still wondering in deep scandina forest, to find food and what has mouth to eat..

Old 12-06-2006, 04:04 PM   #228
Blessing
Unskilful

portfolio
María Rita Fernandez
Argentina

Hey all!
Well, I'm here to tell you I'm leaving the Workshop because of my several machine troubles. I'm a little bit sad, but I know we'll meet soon on another one.
Thanks a lot to Mike and Rebeccak for this great workshop and their wonderful words and advices.
Oh, and I'll be watching you! Can't wait to see the finished works!
Good luck to all!

Cheers!

Bless

Old 12-06-2006, 09:55 PM   #229
Aries326
Veteran

portfolio
Steven Oyola
Freelance Maya Generalist
Los Angeles, USA

Hi everyone.... Well Ive been busy workin on this when i can. Heres the model without some detail. Ive had some probs in zbrush im trying to work out. Also im tryin to texture it as best i can but dont really know if ill be able to finish in time but im gonna give it the old college try.

http://forums.cgsociety.org/attachm...id=105968&stc=1

Old 12-08-2006, 10:18 AM   #230
default-rol
Character Modeller

portfolio
Michael
Character Artist
The Character Warehouse
South East London, United Kingdom

Send a message via ICQ to default-rol Send a message via AIM to default-rol Send a message via MSN to default-rol Send a message via Yahoo to default-rol
Thumbs up

END OF WORKSHOP!!

Hey Everyone,

Today marks the final day of the "Head hunter" workshop. Thank you very much to everyone who took part and made this workshop a very compelling experience for me. I hope everyone who did take part got something out of it, and I do know that some of you even got work that could go straight into a portfolio. Well done.

I am very sorry that I have not been as active on the workshop in the final weeks as I would have liked / was initially, but in my defense I will say that Don Seegmiller's "Creature painting" CGWorkshop is totally engrossing, and has taken me to distraction for large periods of time since it began.

You are welcome to keep working on your "Head hunter" projects to your heart's content, and if anyone does develop them further then please post either here or to your own sketchbook threads. I will be unlikely to post on this workshop after today though.

Thanks again everyone, it's been a pleasure - you should all give yourselves a pat on the back for the hard work you did!

MIKE

Old 12-14-2006, 12:27 AM   #231
Aries326
Veteran

portfolio
Steven Oyola
Freelance Maya Generalist
Los Angeles, USA

Ummmm yeah.... well i didnt quite finish in time but the introduction of this thread has definately got me workin.... ive been getting into textures, bump/displacement maps and just trying to really push the character as much as possible. Still needs some work but i think its going in the right direction. Thanks for putting this thread togeather.... Any comments or crits appreciated(if anyone still looks at this)...

http://forums.cgsociety.org/attachm...id=106295&stc=1
Attached Images
File Type: jpg modelingdetail_4c.jpg (50.1 KB, 44 views)

Old 01-04-2007, 02:28 PM   #232
AnimZiggy
Lord of the posts

portfolio
Ismini Sigala
United Kingdom

i'm waaaaaaaay past the deadline as i'm in panick mode still jobhunting running out of money etc anyone is interested in the wip its over on my site: http://animziggy.net/
happy new year all

Old 01-04-2007, 02:28 PM   #233
CGTalk Moderation
Lord of the posts
CGTalk Forum Leader

Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread