|09 September 2004|
ZBrush Forum: Welcome, Rules and Guidelines
Hi all -- the following rules, guidelines, etc. are from Pixologic - please read carefully before posting on this forum!
Welcome to the ZBrush forum at CGTalk! We are pleased to be able to devote this part of a thriving community to the discussion of Pixologic's ZBrush, and hope that the forum becomes a showcase of what is possible -- both within ZBrush as a standalone application, and for ZBrush in conjunction with the many fine applications.
About ZBrush 2:
The award-winning ZBrush 2, a huge leap forward in speed, performance and technology, offers superb modeling, texturing and painting features which have benefited from unprecedented code enhancements. New tools and options provide even more versatility in all areas, boosting the artist's productivity and streamlining workflow in surprising ways. Z2 is fast. It boasts handsomely optimized code innovations, combined with unique features, providing more power to create models with unparalleled detailing capabilities. Even medium- to high-resolution models respond instantly to sculpting actions, constantly rendered and shaded in real time. Building on the freedom to sculpt high-frequency details with ease, Z2 offers revolutionary modeling, surfacing and texturing techniques, while intuitive controls focus these powerful resources on the creation process. To learn more about ZBrush 2 features please follow this link:
Quick answers to ZBrush 2 questions:
Many answers to "how to" and other technical questions have already been answered for you. We recommend that you avail yourself of the following resources:
In order to help ensure that this forum provides the greatest benefit to its readers, we have implemented a few rules for posting here. PLEASE FAMILIARIZE YOURSELF WITH THESE RULES BEFORE POSTING IN THE FORUM! It will make life easier for everyone.
1) The ZBrush forum at CGTalk is meant primarily for sharing finished images and WIPs, ZBrush tips and tricks, and general usage questions and answers. If you have feature requests or issues requiring troubleshooting, please contact email@example.com or post them in the Feedback & Troubleshooting forum at ZBrushCentral.
2) Any questions about ZBrush licensing, purchasing, installation, activation will NOT be answered in this forum. Please visit this thread instead from the ZBC FAQ http://188.8.131.52/zbc/showthread.php?t=179 . If that thread does not answer your question, then please use the contact info at the bottom of the page.
3) If you are posting a question, please make sure that it hasn't already been answered. Five minutes of searching can give you an answer right away and save you hours of waiting for someone else to answer.
4) Keep the topics of your posts relevant. "Please help!" does not help your thread be found by those with the answers that you seek. It also doesn't help anyone else who might have the same question find your thread after it has been answered.
5) NO FLAMING! This is a community. Please be respectful at all times of the opinions of your fellow members. Failure to be courteous to one another will not be tolerated.
While they prefer not to do so, the moderators reserve the right to edit or delete posts that fail to follow these guidelines.
Thank you for taking the time to read this, and for your cooperation in following the rules.
Last edited by aurick : 09 September 2004 at 10:12 PM.
|Thread Closed share thread|