Free Render Farm for Cinema 4D (Beta Launching Program)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

2 Weeks Ago
Free Render Farm for Cinema 4D (Beta Launching Program)

Hey Cinema 4D users!

We like to introduce our new renderfarm service, called Super Renders Farm We support Cinema 4D, 3DS Max, Maya, and more will coming soon. Our Render Software included new cinema 4d render farm plugin. This plugin will render directly to your harddrive and to every location you like.
Our farm is under Beta Launching Program, which offer FREE rendering services for Cinema 4D, 3DS Max, Maya. (After finished BETA Launching, Super Renders will become Comercial Render Farm Service)

We are currently looking for beta testers who can renders for almost nothing. Your opinion is important to us!

You can create an account on the website and get free rendering services to start working directly.
The farm is available 24/7 and we are giving support as long as we are awake

Super Renders Website: https://superrendersfarm.com

Last edited by superrenders : 1 Week Ago at 08:18 AM.

1 Week Ago
Great offer
But the plugin doesn't even appear on my machine, and no reply from the support.
There is always a place for a good render service
Good luck

1 Week Ago
@buscando
Thanks for your reply. Can you send to us your question viasupportcenter@superrendersfarm.com or simply re-open the suport tickets from our website?

Thank you,

1 Week Ago
no vrayforc4d support. perhaps most used render engine.
If you want any success with arch viz and product viz artists then
it is a must have for your service.
Otherwise - no interest in beta

1 Week Ago
@ahven Thanks for your advise.
Actually, we are a new online Beta render farm, who desired joining render farm market. At the moment, we are trying to support as much plugins as possible, as they listed out via our website: https://superrendersfarm.com/supported-softwares

Can you recommend more must have plugins we should support for the render farm? It's will best if you can drop us an email to supportcenter@superrendersfarm.com or request a ticket via our website. We will get back to you as soon as we can

Thanks in advances!
Super Renders

1 Week Ago
Maxwell and Corona support would be nice.

1 Week Ago
another must have to make it interesting for c4d users would be the support of x-particles...

also redshift support would be nice, but it doesn't sound like you're going the gpu route here.

another thing i've noticed on you page that the english is very bad. it's hard to gain trust if there's mistakes all over the place. on your supported software page for instance the headline says "list of softwares we supported" or "window" instead of "windows" ... apparently english doesn't seem to be your native language, but then you should ask someone to correct all the mistakes before going online. i bet many people already lost interest because of that.

5 Days Ago
We updated more Cinema 4D plugins on Super Renders farm, feel free to review https://superrendersfarm.com/supported-softwares for detail.
Thanks for reading.

2 Days Ago
I had finished 02 project usingc4d vray animation with your render farm. Thanks for that!
BUT, currently I had another project usingArnold (Vr Camera), look-like your farm was not support.

reply share thread