Sketching has begun! Need feedback.

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

11 November 2012
Sketching has begun! Need feedback.

Hello everyone!

I just bought a Wacom Bamboo Pad and have started my sketching. Now, I really really really dont want to post anything to be honest, because I absolutely SUCK at drawing But, I just want to know if Im way off course here. I'm practising everyday and pray to god I will get better at sketching soon!

Here's a couple of sketches that I tried to do. I dont know, I fkn hate them so if you have any tips, throw them at me!

-Julian

11 November 2012
I thought this forum was active. Ill find myself another forum where I can actually
get some feedback so I can improve. Bye guys!

11 November 2012
Lmao

This forum is for serious artists trying to improve. Its not for doodles and rough lineworks. But most importantly your attitude is real poor. You "f-ing hate" your pictures and really really really dont want to post anything to be honest, because you absolutely SUCK at drawing....
- thats pretty much saying you dont care about these pictures, and then we dont care either.
- And to top it off you give us crap for not getting back to you in less than a day. COME ON !
Lots of ppl go in the forums here, but my guess is they skipped your post REAL fast.

So, that said, you're not off course. You just need to practice drawing and sketching. Keep at it.

11 November 2012
Oh, didnt realise people of my skill level couldnt get any help. My bad.

Thanks for the reply anyways. Appreciate it.

11 November 2012
No, you can have help, just remember that you actually are -asking for help- .

About your pictures, you absolutely have an eye for this, you have good proportions, but you should rehearse detailing in the pictures you have done. Get every shadow and highlight right. Just practice, you have talent for this.

Last edited by InKraBid : 11 November 2012 at 05:06 PM.

11 November 2012
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread