Catalog of all C4D plugins

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

REPLY TO THREAD

1 Week Ago
Thanks for your effort in creating this resource!

I should add that my SolidChamfer plugin is listed as paid, but is in fact free since a few years back. The latest version is on my GitHub page:

https://github.com/FMalmberg/SolidChamfer

Also available is a DeltaMush deformer:

https://github.com/FMalmberg/DeltaMushC4d

Best regards
/Filip Malmberg

1 Week Ago
this is bonkers :-)Thank You,

AVT and flangemaker (not maintained anymore generous people compiled it for me) does not crash on undo here on my R19

if you have the nerve it would be nice to make the interface work for "normal" screen users ....

1 Week Ago
Use Ctrl + -keys (or Ctrl + Mouse Wheel) to scale down the website view
It should look like this :

I'll take care to increase fonts size (after the weekend)

@ Scott Ayers - thank you ! I will take a look on ObjectsOnSurface_R13 and PoseLibrary_R13, and add them to the list.
The rest can be added to an additional category "learning" - already I have there some plugins helpful in plugin development.
I have checked theObjectsOnSurface - excellent plugin ! A great free alternative to HBPaste from HB modeling bundle ! Thank you Scott !

@ NWoolridge - Thank you for your remarks I was aware that designing the website to 4K screens can be controversial. I think it should be easy to increase the size of fonts (I will have to just modify fonts sizes in the two CSS files). Then scaling the size should produce nice view even on laptops. I'll check for "very long text lines" - could you tell in which section ?
By the way, since large, affordable 4K displays are available from a few years, I expected that now, most people involved in CG already have one. I have bought my 40", 4K iiama 2 years ago for ca.700$.Instantly it give me almost 4x more space than the old 1920x1200 screen. Best hardware update I ever got!
Surely it is possible to make a website that looks great on any screens - the only problem is that I have no skills for this. I created this website using the"fossil" version 4 of Dreamwaver from 2000
I'll increase the font size, and hope that C4D users will soon switch to better display
No much point in using a tablet for C4D.
I am on windows, so I can't check how current versions of safari copes on macs.
Fortunately, the most popular Chrome has no issues with the website (on Windows)

@ Filip Thank you for information about your plugins.
Your version of Solid Chamfer was already included (in GitHub section and in
Procedural plugins section) and marked as free. The commercial version you mentioned was from Kuroyumewebsite, where it was marked as commercial, I'll change this to free.

Delta Mush: could you tell me what is the difference between your free version from GitHub and one from Vaalkari?I have added your free version to the list.

@ mogh : ATV (Align To Vector) and Flange maker are included under Kouroyume'splugins and in Mesh Section - Flange Maker is very useful.

And BIG THANK YOU to everyone else

Last edited by czarnyrobert : 1 Week Ago at 12:28 PM.

1 Week Ago
Originally Posted by czarnyrobert: @ NWoolridge - Thank you for your remarks I was aware that designing the website to 4K screens can be controversial. I think it should be easy to increase the size of fonts (I will have to just modify fonts sizes in the two CSS files). Then scaling the size should produce nice view even on laptops. I'll check for "very long text lines" - could you tell in which section ?
By the way, since large, affordable 4K displays are available from a few years, I expected that now, most people involved in CG already have one. I have bought my 40", 4K iiama 2 years ago for ca.700$.Instantly it give me almost 4x more space than the old 1920x1200 screen. Best hardware update I ever got!
Surely it is possible to make a website that looks great on any screens - the only problem is that I have no skills for this. I created this website using the"fossil" version 4 of Dreamwaver from 2000
I'll increase the font size, and hope that C4D users will soon switch to better display
No much point in using a tablet for C4D.
I am on windows, so I can't check how current versions of safari copes on macs.
Fortunately, the most popular Chrome has no issues with the website (on Windows)
I understand, and let me emphasize again how much I appreciate the content of the site. It really is fantastic.

I will gently push back on some of your assumptions:
- I very happily have a 5K screen on my desktop, so I can see your site as you designed it in Chrome on that machine. But I'm not always using that machine. Sometimes I'm on my laptop; I wanted to browse it at night in bed on my iPad, but it was too much of a chore.
- Since I work in higher ed, I'm very aware of many contexts in which people who are using or learning C4D don't have control over the specs of the machine they are using. Many contractors in studios, for example, won't necessarily be working with their preferred monitor. Students would be only too happy to have a 4K machine, but few will be so lucky.
- About 50% of Maxon's C4D customers are Mac users. Not all of them use Safari, but many or most will, and your as it stands your site will be broken for them.

BTW, I also love your concepts for improved C4D manuals; If I were in charge at Maxon, I would pay you to finish them!

1 Week Ago
yeah, wow great resource!

also there is true symmetry on c4d cafe

furryball renderhttp://furryball.aaa-studio.eu/news...orCinema4d.html

I dont know if there is any point in having fusion thing there, since it seems discontinued.

1 Week Ago
cd plugins are also defunkt now i think..

really cool that there is a free delta mush.

in general though, just great work, so much stuff to explore! well done!

also:http://frostsoft.blogspot.com/

1 Week Ago
Defunct plugins are still alive on c g p e r s i a . c o m , and fusionthing still works fine in R19

1 Week Ago
Originally Posted by MTaylor: Defunct plugins are still alive on Xxxxxxxx , and fusionthing.....
I have noticed the moderators.

1 Week Ago
What an amazingly useful website! I hope other find the donate button.
The rebend deformer cracked me up.

1 Week Ago
Originally Posted by MTaylor: Defunct plugins are still alive on c g p e r s i a . c o m , and fusionthing still works fine in R19

this site is a hive of pirated software and pirated training...and I suspect a load of viruses. It's very name is blocked here for good reason.

5 Days Ago
Since some people complained about small fonts when using CINEWEX website on small screens, I have added a survey so you could express your opinion :
- Keep current font size
- Increase font size (as on Mesh Plugins Page)

So far there have been just a couple of votes. So please express your opinion.

If you do not want to give your e-mail in the poll, you can just write it here.

Reminder : if you can't see whole CINEWEX page, please just use Ctrl+- to scale it down

reply share thread