The VIDEO PUZZLE

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 09 September 2012   #1
The VIDEO PUZZLE

Professionals, need your help. I saw this on youtube and I want to this for my girl. I just want to know how he was able to zoom the camera into the phoneís screen, make it follow the phoneís movement and how he rendered out the remaining pieces that are not caught by the camís AOE. Iím sorry, Iím new after effects, but I got a lot of photoshop experience, f that helps. Thank you so much to whoever will answer my question.

My guess: camera, parenting, null objects (i just can't apply those into action)

Here's the vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKuBMihmVHQ

Old 10 October 2012   #2
It seems to me like a really simple "green screen" on every iphone, and then keyed out in AE to reveal an underlying clip (or multiple sequences if you prefer).

I agree that the clip revealed in the iphone seems to match the movements.. He probably created the sequence after the iphones were filmed so it matches the movements.

I bet there is an app for a green screen on your iphone.

Old 10 October 2012   #3
Of course, if you really want to find out everything about this video and the technique, you can read the description under the video that links to the making-of...

Old 10 October 2012   #4
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread