Kingdom of Dream, rui wang (2D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 09 September 2012   #1
Kingdom of Dream, rui wang (2D)

Title: Kingdom of Dream
Name: rui wang
Software: Photoshop

I have been researching the kind of new skill for getting color during a long period, though it still feels a little bit problems or weird in somehow…
Well, this is a special place was consisted by variety different elements or stuff, which are from the toys, animals or some weird architectures. And this is also as a kingdom for such a group of fairy tale-like people who dress up as the aliens…Anyway I really like them so much.:)

Old 09 September 2012   #2
Fascinating colors and rendering!

lee@loraart.com

Old 09 September 2012   #3
Beautiful render!

Old 09 September 2012   #4
Lovely work! I like the colours and the layers of environment that get farther away as the eye travels up the picture. I think the brush style works well except in the foreground, where I get the feeling that it needs more detail. The midground and background are very nice though, and I like the clouds!

Old 09 September 2012   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by benhartnett
Lovely work! I like the colours and the layers of environment that get farther away as the eye travels up the picture. I think the brush style works well except in the foreground, where I get the feeling that it needs more detail. The midground and background are very nice though, and I like the clouds!

yeah, benhartnett, you really got me
The foreground is a part that was added for balance of the composition later, so that i have a little bit careless and overthink about that, because i not surely whether it is good or not... In the other hand, i had to make a decision that which part will be a focus and center of picture. i was just afraid of that details would lead the eyes away from the focus. With a series of painful struggle,,,it became such a stuff..hehe. Anyway, if someone motion such a advice, it must have sense. I appreciate your advice, and i will think about them

Old 09 September 2012   #6
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread