New build includes:
- Lots of extra management code in the metaClass api, also lots of extra hooks for people to monkey patch it and flesh out their own metaData nodes/classes.
- Fixes to the PoseSaver and an expanded format (if wired).
- Pose filtering as you type (in 2013 anyway)
- Pose validation for checking one pose against another at a skeleton level. Great for games to ensure key poses are hit.
- Patched Scene listener (this was broken in the last build)
- MirrorSetup UI for setting the mirror systems up (see new Vimeo demo)
- SceneRestore context manager capable of restoring all aspects of a scene including modelPanel states, audio, camera transforms, playback settings and units. This is really handy when batching scenes as it means that the scene will always come back in the same visual state as you left it, regardless of what you do in between.
Plus lots ofother upgrades and patches.
I've also fleshed out a ton of updated Vimeo videos.