New October Releases: 18 Tutorials for Maya, 3ds Max, ZBrush, Photoshop, NUKE & More

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

10 October 2012
New October Releases: 18 Tutorials for Maya, 3ds Max, ZBrush, Photoshop, NUKE & More

Digital-Tutors is excited to announce a new monthly release today as we kick off October! This month, we feature another stellar lineup of training content covering a wide variety of tips, techniques and workflows for both advanced and upcoming artists. All 18 tutorials with over 55 hours of content are now available for viewing.

What’s New October 2012:

Animating a Grappling Hook in Maya
New Animation Features in Maya (Individual Lessons)
Creative Development: Modeling Exterior Scenes in Maya with Pat Imrie
Creative Development: Sci-Fi Vehicle Modeling and Texturing in Maya and ZBrush with Maxim Fleury

Creating Concept Vehicles in 3ds Max
Creating Seamless Textures for Games
Professional Series: Game Asset Production Pipeline
Creative Development: Hair Dynamics in CINEMA 4D with Derya Öztürk

Introduction to Python Scripting in NUKE
Facial Rigging in Softimage
Texturing Prehistoric Reptiles in MARI
Updates to mental ray Node Reference Library

Creative Development: Building Futuristic Armor in ZBrush with Peter Minister
Creative Development: Animated Turntable Techniques in ZBrush and After Effects with Brad Groatman
Creative Development: Sculpting a Creature Bust in ZBrush with Lee Magalhăes
Mesh Insert Techniques in ZBrush
Working Quickly in ZBrush
Creative Development: Rapid Concept Art Techniques in Photoshop and ZBrush with Ismail Wamala

Creating Photo Manipulations for Advertising with Photoshop
Grayscale Shading and Non-Destructive Coloring Techniques for Photoshop Artists

Watch the October new-training video and see all of the latest tutorials on the new-training page.

Sign in or sign up today and access the new tutorials and every tutorial in the Digital-Tutors training library!

Come see the largest online CG training library today!

Last edited by Digital-Tutors : 10 October 2012 at 07:32 PM.

10 October 2012
I think Digital Tutors needs to take a more innovative way of teaching, instead of mostly the same materials. Why not create a tutorial where you make only basic stuff - boxes, cubes, but lighted professionally. There are some scenes that are made of only cube and spheres and it looked more creative and professional than if you sculpt a monster. Or in Photoshop where an artist would use only a few minimal skill but produce work that is so high quality. I think there's too much noise in teaching 3d since the subject itself is wide ranging and complicated. But I also know that you can create tremendous work using minimal skills.

10 October 2012
in the mari course. is the guy using a stone pebble texture for the skin?

OMG :(

10 October 2012
The creative development stuff sounds awesome but I'm a bit fed up. It is always the same. In addition I don't understand why they are just forgetting about Softimage. Just a new Facial Rig tutorial after how long? I'm so dissapointed...

10 October 2012
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread