Announcing Cinema 4D Release 19

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

REPLY TO THREAD

08 August 2017
Originally Posted by tapaul: shutdown time is pretty much instant here. Even with my plugins installed.
Sounds great!

08 August 2017
It struck me the other day as I wait patiently for R19 whether it's new viewport enhancements will ever make it into After Effects. I use Element 3D a lot in my work and it is fantastic, but has some quirks so further C4D integration into AE with the new PBR rendering would be quite something I think.

08 August 2017
Originally Posted by rsquires: It struck me the other day as I wait patiently for R19 whether it's new viewport enhancements will ever make it into After Effects. I use Element 3D a lot in my work and it is fantastic, but has some quirks so further C4D integration into AE with the new PBR rendering would be quite something I think.
THIS! THIS IS WHAT I WANT!

08 August 2017
Glad I bumped into this thread. Hadn't renewed my MSA and the grace period ends tomorrow, so now I'm locked and loaded for 19.

While I'm still on the learning curve side of the street and could certainly get by with 18, it's good to stay current.

08 August 2017
Yeah, getting behind on versions can become costly. And - FWIW, there is no end to the learning curve.
OSX 10.10.5
C4D R18 Studio/CC/VizRT
Will's Works

reply share thread