Old 07-10-2013, 02:09 AM   #1
EthanB
portfolio
Ethan Brackin
Intern
Dedo INC
The Colony, USA

Bosto Kingtee 19ma pen touch monitor

I'm not sure where I could post this so I hope it is in the right place.

I am selling my lightly used Bosto Kingtee 19ma Pen Touch Monitor and thought some of you might have an interest in a small rival to the Wacom Cintiqs.

I have been using it primarily for Zbrush sculpting. But I have other things that need money so I have to let it go.

I find that it works just fine for me but since I am left handed I cannot make use of the shortcut buttons on the Monitor. I tried flipping it over and the viewing angle is really only good for right handed work.(However if you look at the listing you will see a small scroll wheel and it works really well as a zoom for Zbrush!) It is also best to use this monitor on a 1 screen computer or for use with one program at a time with 2 screens.

As far as the brightness and sensitivity it is the perfect choice for anyone who doesn't want to pay the outrageous prices for any Wacom Cintiq product. There is no lag or loss of control whatsoever and I found it very intuitive to use.

The maker is a Chinese company that is trying to compete with Wacom for better products at a low cost so don't worry about it being some kind of knockoff, it is a legitimate technology.

These Monitors run on Amazon for 750.00 and ship from China. I am selling mine for 650.00 from the USA.

Anyways if you are interested let me know! any details or comparisons to Cintiq's can be found everywhere on the internet so don't hesitate to look it up.

I do have an ebay link if you want to check it out.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/15107814923...984.m1555.l2649

Old 07-10-2013, 02:09 AM   #2
CGTalk Moderation
Lord of the posts
CGTalk Forum Leader

Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread