Starviper, Steve Tyler (3D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 08 August 2004   #16
aye, true enough akira, if this really had been photgraphed in space its doubtful you would get even the brightest stars exposed. and yes, blue screen, much easier.

Old 08 August 2004   #17
Quote: not to get deep into the physics but if the craft gained velocity in one direction, then changed to point in another and thrusted in that direction, it would still be travelling on its original course for a while.

so how does it slow down? unless it spins around and fires thrusters in the direction it was originally facing, in which case where are the spinning thrusters?

hehe just kidding,

awesome work as usual, you should post some of the huge battleships you've made

Old 08 August 2004   #18
Lots of discussion on the background!

Ive done quite a bit of design using 3d and before that drawing using perspective. Iv'e reached the conclusion that if something doesn't look right then it isn't,.... even if it is if you get my drift. Trying to get the message across using this medium seems most important. Alot of my stuff these days if full of lies. Changes that make the image 'less' really get my back up! Those are the only morals I have left .

Greetings Kanga

Old 08 August 2004   #19
squidinc, cheers mate, nice to hear from you, speaking of huge battleships where's that ream bs you posted on sfm?

kanga, *sigh* lol, maybe someday soon i'll make an anim and it'll all make sense to ya.

Old 01 January 2006   #20
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread