|01 January 2013||#1|
HCMC, Viet Nam
Join Date: Jul 2011
[SAI-Gameloft] 3D Animator is recruiting
3good reasons to join Gameloft in Vietnam
A leading game developer and publisher
Gameloft in Vietnam is a unique studio developing and producing video games for mobile platform and distributed in over 80 countries. With 4 production studios in Vietnam, we are the first international game developer and we represent the largest production capacity worldwide, with more than 1 000 people hired!
A worldwide company for world-class products
International exposure is definitely our strength. Working on our projects will give you the chance to collaborate with various teams worldwide in USA, South-America, Europe and Asia, and many different nationalities within our studios.
We have developed more than 300 games covering all genres, thanks to our real and passionate gamers: Asphalt, Let’s golf, Brain challenge, Dungeon Hunter, Real Football, Modern Combat and so many more! Our games are definitely different and we want to keep on delivering the best quality, which is rewarded through the regular good reviews we get.
A wide range of advanced technologies and platforms to work on
We take to heart to provide a game for every player of the world. That is a reason why, joining Gameloft Vietnam will give you the chance to work on many different technologies and various devices: from java devices to the most advanced and sophisticated tablets, Apple products and Facebook! International exposure is our strength, working on our projects you will have the chance to collaborate with many different teams worldwide in USA, South-America, Europe and Asia: New York, Montreal, Mexico, Buenos Aires, Paris, Barcelona, Bucharest, Tokyo, Beijing,.... and Saigon!
You want to work in a fun and rewarding environment in Vietnam, then Gameloft is for you!
- We focus on your career development and actively set number of opportunities of promotion
- We make a priority of your skills and competences improvement, with multiple trainings and a wide range of activities
- We take to heart to provide a relaxed, fun and friendly atmosphere as well as excellent working facilities
- We daily work on activities to help you enjoy your working life: trips, team outings, gaming days, sportive contests…
- We offer competitive salaries and comprehensive benefit package: dynamic salary review, bonus and other fringe benefits to reward your performance and contribution
As a member of the art team, you will be responsible for all character and props animations of ambitious 3D games for the mobile phones, iPhone & iPad, and Facebook Applications from the first concept phases to the completion of the project.
• Creating high-quality animations and directly participating in implementing them in games;
• Getting actively involved in the game creation process by interacting with the game designer, developers and art director;
• Effectively contributing to the art pipeline and target platform constraints;
• Meeting project deadlines/milestones as set by project leads.
• Proficient experience in 3D Studio Max
• Clear understanding of character motion, physics-based motion and of the fundamental principles of animation;
• Creative and stylish animation design (vehicles, objects, characters);
• Video game experience is plus
• A solid background in academic drawing, sketching and/or illustration is a major asset;
• A clear understanding of the technical constraints and methods used in Video Game animation.
* In order to consider your application, we require your portfolio or samples of your work (demos, animations, etc.). Please provide the address of your website or portfolio if you have one.
Are you interested in this position and for an exciting company that is redefining the way people play video games? Then please send your application (CV + cover letter) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Thread Closed share thread|