CGTalk > Sponsored Challenges and Awards > Past Challenges (Archives) > Eon (Trailer)
Login register
Thread Closed share thread « Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Old 02-01-2007, 02:23 PM   #286
OZ
2d,3d,all is good 4 me!

portfolio
Fabio Oscar Corica
2d 3d modeler and animator
Florence, Italy

Yes...i have written to Mibus... TNX MAN!!!.....and...huo knows.......maybe maybe....

B-movie

Old 02-01-2007, 02:25 PM   #287
spire

Wish you all the luck!

Spire.

Old 02-01-2007, 02:36 PM   #288
ThE-ShiFT
Frequenter
Emiliano Colantoni
ThE ShiFT
pescara, Italy

Wow bro! We didn't noticed the post about the server issues you had! Yes man, we wish you all the luck! you've done such a grat job, you deserve it!

Old 02-01-2007, 02:46 PM   #289
machichi
MFX

portfolio
Maciej Matysiak
Motion Designer 2D/3D
-
Hamburg, Germany

Smile What can I say

Like I thought it's sooooo great really. Music, Lights everything. I like the Cameraangles.
Congrats. I wish U all the best.....good luck. But I'm sure U don't need it ;-)

Old 02-01-2007, 04:13 PM   #290
OZ
2d,3d,all is good 4 me!

portfolio
Fabio Oscar Corica
Florence, Italy

anyway....guys i thank you!!! im happy now!!! yuuhuuuuuu!!! im taking a look (AAAT LAAAST I GOT TIIIIIIMEEE) to your works m8ts....and look you have done some brilliant piece of art....some rox in storytelling...other in artistic look...and other one in technique...everything is pleasant to watch....nice nice nice stuff all around... what a beautiful challenge is it....sniff...I'll miss it and you all....but...i got an idea in my mind...hu hu hu.

B-movie

Old 02-02-2007, 02:27 AM   #291
TheFirstAngel
moonstruck

portfolio
Sacha Angel Diener
concept artist/illustrator
Character Development & Digital Painter, FantasyFlight Games
Switzerland

Send a message via MSN to TheFirstAngel

did mibus open you a gate? di he? did he? i know what a desater the ftp usually is and i had to reconnect 4 times to upload my painting. what did mibus say? are you in?
you done a hell of a job and god, jesus maria and all who are holy this has to be in!
crossfingers and best of luck old friend!

Old 02-02-2007, 04:02 AM   #292
userBrian
Storytelling art

portfolio
Brian Linwell
caricatures,portraits
San Francisco, USA

OZ- your trailer is great- but I fear 90 secs was not enough time, and your best shots were cut way too short. Athough your wips were excellent, and led to many viewers, maybe you simply did too much...anyway that's my 2 cents worth. I hope to see a better resolution version and my opinion may change...but great trailer! Anyway I bought this big bottle of Italian white wine, and I am now drinking it to you! Bravo!

Last edited by userBrian : 02-02-2007 at 05:13 AM.

Old 02-02-2007, 02:51 PM   #293
OZ
2d,3d,all is good 4 me!

portfolio
Fabio Oscar Corica
Florence, Italy

Nothing to do... .....but im ok...Mibus explained me why i cant be in and is ok.I agree with him.This challenge was a cool experience till the end and i have nothing to complain about.

And...this situation dont made me down....i have just started a shot that i want dedicate to all the guys of this fantastic challenge and who have visited this "coffee taste" thread!

Just about the EON trailer....if i dont break any right i will post a long version of the trailer somewhere...maybe in my cgportfolio page.
As userBrian noticed,a lot of scenes was cutted or....cutted off for duration reason (what a bad english!OH MAN!forgive me!)
So i want to rebuild the trailer in his original shape with the credit animation at the end of the trailer and some details more,here and there in the trailer..as more accurate soundfx...

Thank you for yor attention to this thread.....maybe we will see again in animation wip forum pages!

-OZ- Jimmydog Lele Fontana Angelo Bordieri

B-movie

Old 02-02-2007, 09:00 PM   #294
JurajMolcak
Jr.

portfolio
Juraj Molcak
visual artist
Slovakia

HUH Man, that´s bad. Well, what else to say. Just thank you for all your help and feedback.
And speaking about EON and rulez - you are able to present your work related to this book but you have to add a note about your inspiration (something like that was mentioned in challenge docs). Keep progressing

Old 02-02-2007, 09:00 PM   #295
CGTalk Moderation
Lord of the posts
CGTalk Forum Leader

Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread