Need Help Deciding School and Courses

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

06 June 2010
Need Help Deciding School and Courses

I am 17 and about to go on to my senior year in high school. About a year and a half ago, I got into graphic design and started using photoshop to do work. I made sigs at first, then moved on to Large Art. I'm not spectacular or anything but I haven't had any formal training or classes.

I want to do stuff like this, which was done with a tablet and PS but I don't know what school or class to go to.

I live in Jackson, Mississippi and my family doesn't make much money so keep that in mind. My grades are good. I make 4 or 5 A's, some Bs and maybe couple Cs.

Here is my gallery so you can see my work.
  06 June 2010

I really don't know about graphic design courses in US, but i think you are good in your field & with your sharp PS skills, you can enter film industry.
You can look beyond graphics & use PS for set designing like this Gnomon course -

Or you can do matter paintings too.
Good luck
  06 June 2010
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
CGTalk Policy/Legalities
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
Thread Closed share thread