VFX supervisor

portfolio
Jonas Ussing
Freelance VFX supervisor
Jussing VFX
Copenhagen, DK

Zombiehagen short film looking for roto, compers and more

Hey all, I am currently in post on my short film Zombiehagen:

I have just locked editing, and will be ramping up VFX in the next few weeks. I expect the film to be finished in September.

I am looking for the following people:
  • Roto artists. I have a whole scene filmed on a lawn, where I need to put stadium tribunes in the background (like the triple-shot in end of the trailer). (also, like the White House lawn sequence in Olympus Has Fallen)
  • Nuke compers. This is the main tool for the project, and all the hardcore shots will be done in Nuke. Juniors, medium and seniors, the more the merrier. If you have a great showreel and can work on the project for a significant amount of time, I have a genuine non-commercial Nuke license for you till September, courtesy of Foundry.
    There is TONS of roto though, so everybody will get some roto. Even seniors.
  • Other compers. Although the bulk of the work will be done in Nuke, there are several "one-off" shots, cleanups and digimatte shots that can be solved in After Effects or other.
  • 3D environment modeller. I need a detailed stadium built, with seats and all. I don't have the designs yet, but it will be a modified version of an actual stadium I shot the tribune plates at.
  • 3ds max character TD (for CG zombies, to fill out the plates between the live action zombies). I have some base meshes, I have some Zbrush guys making awesome zombie busts, I have access to mocap, and I can make cloth and shaders myself. I need someone who can rig and put it all together. Preferably with BIPED/CAT, as I suppose this is the easiest way to recycle, reuse, and crowd-ify them all....
Please reply in this thread if you have a question!

Please reply in a PM if you may be interested in participating in the project. You MUST link to some sort of showreel or portfolio.

Thanks A BILLION in advance for any replies.

Cheers folks,

- Jonas

reply share thread