Game Character Academy

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

01 January 2013
Game Character Academy

Hi guys,
I just wanted to let everyone know that myself and Judd Simantov have officially launched our new online school, Game Character Academy, for game character artists and game character technical artists. There is a full article on the front page of cgsociety now with more detail!

cgsociety article

We are very excited about this opportunity for the industry and hope others are as well! If anybody has any questions I'd love to help answer them. We put a lot of work into this program to really help people become professional character artists or technical artists in games. We'd love to hear your feedback!
thanks!
-Rich

Game Character Academy

01 January 2013
This looks awesome Rich. Gonna check out the article. Look forward to hearing more from the school.

-George

02 February 2013
I have always been impressed with the art of both of you. I am very happy to know that you both will be sharing your knowledge and skill with a plethora of up-and-coming character artists. I would definitely be interested in attending the course if I wasn't leaving for Vancouver Film School in just 9 days. I would very much like to see a preview or overview video. Anyway. Thanks for your time. Good luck with your school guys!

-Parker

Digital Davidson

Art is a rational response to insanity.

02 February 2013
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread