|07 July 2014|
Digital Production Manager - ScanlineVFX (Vancouver)
Scanline VFX Vancouver is Hiring for a Digital Production Manager
Current projects in production: Batman vs Superman, Hunger Games Mocking Jay: Part 1, San Andreas, Fast & Furious 7, Pan, and Heart of the Sea.
Digital Production Manager:
The Digital Production Manager (DPM) reports to the VFX Producer. He/she is responsible for watching over the day-to-day operations of the show within the facility. He/she works with the VFX Producer to define the "broad strokes" deliverable and milestones of the show and with the CG and Compositing Supervisors, and Pipeline Technical Directors to determine specific and detailed milestones in order to support the schedule, budget and technological needs of the show.
• In tandem with the VFX Producer, helps determine show crewing and scheduling.
• Manages day-to-day operations of the show within the facility, including IO, editorial, and coordination.
• In tandem with the VFX Producer, managers the overall timely information flow within the show and between the show and facility.
• Works closely with Pipeline as well as the CG and Comp Supervisors and department leads to maximize efficiencies within the production and the facility.
• Oversees render queue prioritization and management to ensure efficiencies and adherence to the schedule.
• A four year university degree
• 3 Years experience on major feature films, additional commercial or episodic experience a plus.
• Experience building facility VFX pipelines.
• Interest in and understanding of technological advancements within the industry.
• Shotgun or other production management software expertise.
• Advance excel experience preferred, but not required.
• Outsource experience preferred, but not required.
To apply for any of our open positions, please submit a cover letter and resume with a link to your online website/portfolio to:
We are unable to return materials, so please don't submit originals. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
|reply share thread|