|07 July 2014|
Senior VXF Coordinator - ScanlineVFX (Vancouver)
Scanline VFX Vancouver is Hiring for a Senior VFX Coordinator!
Current projects in production: Batman vs Superman, Hunger Games Mocking Jay: Part 1, San Andreas, Fast & Furious 7, Pan, and Heart of the Sea.
This position has a projected start date of: End of August 2014.
SR VFX COORDINATOR
- Under the guidance of the Digital Producer or Digital Production Manager, schedules and tracks progress of tasks for assigned artists or sequences in the production tracking system.
- Follows up with artists on a daily basis to ensure task deliveries remain on schedule
- Communicates any schedule changes to appropriate artists, Supervisors and Production team as needed
- Experience with production tracking software, Shotgun, and asset management
- Should have comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Minimum 3 years visual effects production experience preferred
- Should have highly developed communication skills to facilitate interdepartmental needs
To apply for any of our open positions, please submit a cover letter and resume with a link to your online website/portfolio to:
We are unable to return materials, so please don't submit originals. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.