Eon (3D Scene) Entry: Linh Mai

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

10 October 2006
Eon (3D Scene) Entry: Linh Mai

Linh Mai is entered in the "Eon Challenge" update: View Challenge Page

Latest Update: Post Effects and Compositing: final composition

10 October 2006
Heyho,

okay, i'm going to work on this scenario:

In fact, my work will only base on this idea, i like the colours and the idea of the flying peoples.

For the scenario i will use techniques from my previous work "Temple of Kurast", so the poly amount is also very high, but this time a have a lot more time, i think i will have a lot of fun In addition i will create a female character in the flying suit. I said in my "photorealistic human"-thread, i want to create a female character base on milla jovovich, now i will create this character for the contest.

I hope you will looking forward for my WIP works! Good luck everybody!

10 October 2006
COOL,I like your way,,I might stick arround this thread,sounds interesting enough..
Cos I allways wanted to create realistic female,,but till now havent tryed,I think that is the key,to giv it a try,and everythig else follows.
Seeya

10 October 2006
Good choice in reference material

Good Luck, Im still kinda stuck on ideas right now.

10 October 2006
Thumbs up

I'm creating my 1rst female character, so i'll stick around to learn with you.Good luck!!

10 October 2006
Thumbs up

Linh, you are really good!!, congrats. When have time, could tell us about your method, i mean, your modelling approach, is it polygon by polygon or you work with edgeloops,...?

10 October 2006
Wow your using Milla! I like... PROPERLY LOVE Milla Jovovich! I'm intensely excited about seeing her in this scene of yours! Good luck man!

The Journey Begins

My CG Society Portfolio

10 October 2006
Wow! ALready so good. I dont think i can even compete Good luck Linh, you model seems perfect for your reference. Looks so much similar.

10 October 2006
Very interesting start ! waiting for your composition, good luck!

10 October 2006
thanks guys!

@ MacAndre: yeah you are right, i have to improve the model further, this is just the basis for the Zbrush sculpting. The texture is truly too blury, the resolution is not very high, but in the final version there will be no phototexture, simply for testing this time.

@ abaddon: concepts will definitely follow, i'm just waiting for the book, furthermore, i'm a very lazy drawer, but this time i'll give me a kick

Last edited by johnnymaster : 10 October 2006 at 12:08 PM.

10 October 2006
nice johnnymaster, greetings from another johnny, this time in Hildesheim

I think that the air-sled is first mentioned in the third chamber, being ridden by Mirsky. Good luck I think you are on a good track ..

10 October 2006
thanks a lot for the info johnny!

10 October 2006
dang! great modelling, she looks really good with the lights and textures I'm gonna be keeping an eye on this one

10 October 2006
...great! In one of the images her skin glows like a pearl .

10 October 2006
impressive man ! More! More! More!

Thread Closed share thread