Reconstruct of Millan Cathedral

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

12 December 2012
Originally Posted by philmartin: Quite a huge undertaking. Could you post a photo at the beginning of each section so we can see your reference. I.E. the main door that you are modeling can you post your reference?

of course. it's the main door image:

and it's my reference:

12 December 2012
Wow, how much time per day are you devoting to this project? This door alone looks like several weeks, if not, months to complete. Go for it I'll be following this thread!

12 December 2012
I would say you are crazy if the modelling so far didn't look so good. Look forward to updates, i love projects like this!

12 December 2012
Hey man,

Great work so far! Any chance we could see some larger renders?

I really look forward to seeing your progress on this. Keep us posted!

-AJ

12 December 2012
Originally Posted by philmartin: Wow, how much time per day are you devoting to this project? This door alone looks like several weeks, if not, months to complete. Go for it I'll be following this thread!

between 2 to 4 hours. But I will increase this time. I hope finish it faster because there are many works to do

Originally Posted by nickmarshallvfx: I would say you are crazy if the modelling so far didn't look so good. Look forward to updates, i love projects like this!

But I'm glad with it. Please attend I will not try to make objects exactly similar for control project time and polygons count. Also in each level I will go back and make needed changes in details to make better result. So be patient and thanks for following

Originally Posted by AJ1: Hey man,

Great work so far! Any chance we could see some larger renders?

I really look forward to seeing your progress on this. Keep us posted!

-AJ

Of course, When I finish each part, I will post large render. Thank you for following AJ.

After amount one Week, I'm in the good way as I think and now, Know that how much work on details and how work on the models for better result and lower polygons. So now I will going to make heads. When I finish this part, I will work on material and make needed changes in the models. I'm so interest to see what will going. How about you?!

12 December 2012
Oh, I must work on some high priority project for just 1 week. So wait and have a happy Christmas. I wish best year for you with peace and love.

01 January 2013
Ok, I done the project and coming back to this project, so wait for updates in this week.

02 February 2013
Sorry for this long delay. I become too busy these days. JUst want tell you that my next book will publish on March 2013 and my first book may publish as printed book in America and Europe ( I just reviewing publishers offers).

Be patient like me!!!

02 February 2013
Just for inform you, my second book will publish on March 17, 2013. read more information about title and cover design, from here:

http://www.msaatchi.com/news/?newsid=486
OR
http://www.facebook.com/mohammad.saatchi.77

05 May 2013
Hello friends. Looking forward to new updates in this week

11 November 2013
No Update! But i just want inform you that I will move to Istanbul, Turkish on 22 Nov. Turkish friends can register to my courses. Just visit my website for contact: msaatchi.com

11 November 2013
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread