Product:motorola T720-animated Reconstruction, Jawahardeep Singh Bhatti (3D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

05 May 2005
Red face

thanks hodong,glad you like it man,all the best with your master servant entry .I hope you like some of my other projects too

05 May 2005
Ahahaha... always all what I love here... crazy and beautiful things here... only perfect... I don't think better is possible... just continue like that my friend

Usually, I hate the phones... it's the first I can really appreciate... thanks

06 June 2005
Talking

thanks my friend , waiting for your next challenge entry,always a pleasure to follow your works

06 June 2005
Originally Posted by jdsb: thanks my friend , waiting for your next challenge entry,always a pleasure to follow your works

I hope to see you too in the next challenge Jawahardeep, maybe ?

08 August 2005
hey lemog, thanks for your feedback, i hope to join the next challenge and sharpen my skills compeintg against artists of your caliber.

09 September 2005
Talking

Nice spam, I like it

09 September 2005
i noticed a lack of illumination from the screen in nearly all renders.
and in regards to your phone display texture... you know you can download 'digital' fonts that would have done the job. You didn't have to draw it all by hand.

02 February 2006
Thumbs up

wow, that is one hell of a modeling and render you posted..
I myself worked at LG eletronics as a industrial designer so I know this stuff, but hey, your renders and quality is awesome!!!
Your company should be very happy and satisfied with your work. totally awesome!!!
here goes 5!

02 February 2006
Smile

thanks guys for your observations.
jj: man !!,i cant tell you how much your comments and appreciation on my work means to me, you just made my day.i hope you find some free time to look at some of my other works and check my website too.thanks again man.

02 February 2006
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread