|09-07-2013, 11:38 AM||#1|
Washington DC, USA
cGS DSF 3414 45mn"The Long Road Homer"
"The Long Road Home"
You have 45mn for your your sketch. IF you go beyond the assigned time limit , you have to post
* WHATEVER you have done after the time has expired, along with the FINAL drawing.
* You may post a drawing at ANY TIME, but if you wish to be eligible for the Sketch of the Week,
it must be finished at least a week after the topic has been posted.
* You may also re-post a copy of your finished drawing a this forum:
Member SKETCH Collection
* Post only your FINAL piece on this thread, based on the topic on the thread.
* Only final pieces can be posted on the thread.
* They must have been done AFTER the topic has been announced.
* RESOLUTION : The image can have any aspect ratio up to 1024 x 1024.
NOTE: The forum WILL RESIZE your image. but you may post a direct link to a high resolution version of your drawing
|09-21-2013, 08:08 AM||#4|
Lord of the posts
hehe yes I read that too.. But I didn`t want to sketch that famous character that first came to my mind
So if it really meant "homer" not "home... then my robots name is homer
Great sketch btw.. I really like your style!
My digital sketchbook: Click here!
|09-21-2013, 05:18 PM||#5|
Join Date: Jun 2012
Yeah, robots are always cool. Thank you, Sazem. I've been starting off my sketches small--really really small--about the same size as your avatar, even smaller. I'm trying to see the big picture first with big brushes and then go into detail when satisfied with the overall composition and values.
|10-19-2013, 04:21 PM||#7|
Join Date: Sep 2003
Thread automatically closed
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|