PinealGlandOptics

CGSociety Member
Alberto Blasi
Architect & Graphic Designer
Milan, Italy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariany
My skills are much better than yours ha ha ha ah

If you spent on that dino animation the same amount of time you spend trolling probably it'd look like Jurassic Park 4 instead of a dino abortion.

Old 05-15-2010, 07:04 PM   #107
ciarand
Veteran

portfolio
Ciaran Dempsey
Animator / Visualizer
3rddimension
Dublin, Ireland

Quote:
Man please we are trying to do some Publicity work here and you keep interrupting.
Leigh is a CLOWN....looks at his website..nothing actually KRISS has exactly the same page...only advertisements.

Please keep focus, we are working hard here. ha ha ha

Lol, that is their IMDB credit list!! They do have actual websites too.

Old 05-15-2010, 07:08 PM   #108
Animaticoide
Veteran
portfolio
agmlabs
agmlabs.com
Austin, USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciarand
You have to hand it to him, its a valiant troll attempt. He is putting a lot of effort into posting a link to this page (which doesn't work, its just a link to the animation forum) and pretending to be leigh which nobody is gonna buy, and I really don't understand his thinking here.

Why would anyone want to advertise themselves as such a massive troll!!?? Its advertisement for his site apparently! Maybe removing the link to his site would do the trick, and stop him spamming the entire forum.

thanks my little loyal Goofy Apprentice. Did you see? People work for me. They love to watch and watch...because everyone know that LEIGH wants to be a political icon among newcomers !.....I CAN BAN YOU, AND WORST OF ALL I WILL REMEMBER YOUR NAME FOREVER...! CAN you see the bunch of bull SHIT? WHO ARE YOU? A bunch of ugly faces in your PORTFOLIO? IS THAT ?

Old 05-15-2010, 07:12 PM   #109
Animaticoide
Veteran
portfolio
agmlabs
agmlabs.com
Austin, USA

NO ONE in this life has such amount of power to do that guys. Don't believe full shit, ego is a big problem among the ones so called artists. They starve to death, when they see someone making a living out of something that they consider could implement better, then they explode in a hidden anger....trying to spread fear....LEIGH YOU ARE A LOOSER FRUSTRATED...I HAVE DEMOSTRATED IT TO YOU...NOTHING YOU CAN DO. LETS SEE AS SOON AS I UPLOAD YOUR NEW BLOG WEBSITE...I WANT TO SEE HOW ARE YOU GOING TO HANDLE IT...LONDON? BULL SHIT!

Old 05-15-2010, 07:18 PM   #110
ciarand
Veteran

portfolio
Ciaran Dempsey
Animator / Visualizer
3rddimension
Dublin, Ireland

Quote:
thanks my little loyal Goofy Apprentice. Did you see? People work for me. They love to watch and watch...because everyone know that LEIGH wants to be a political icon among newcomers !.....I CAN BAN YOU, AND WORST OF ALL I WILL REMEMBER YOUR NAME FOREVER...! CAN you see the bunch of bull SHIT? WHO ARE YOU? A bunch of ugly faces in your PORTFOLIO? IS THAT ?

I doubt her portfolio encompasses half the work she has done, have another look, there is stuff there from Pans Labarinth, The Golden Compass, Aviator,Sin City, Stardust....do I really need to go on?

You were banned because of your behavior, not because Leigh needs to prove something. Any of the moderators would have banned you.

There is no hidden anger, just the will to help out someone, you are the only one with the ego.

Please, just let it go, its just getting ridiculous now. Anyway, I'm done, added to the good old ignore list.

Old 05-15-2010, 07:19 PM   #111
Animaticoide
Veteran
portfolio
agmlabs
agmlabs.com
Austin, USA

Funny stuff. Leigh? is watching too many FBI TV shows...I will remember your name, the time might absolve you. Ha ha Trying to make people believe he has so much influence, poor loser clown. Who are you the next US President? ha ha..Many members have emailed me saying:

-----------------
Who cares about being controversial within an animation Forum as long as you deliver what you promise.

------------
Many has artistic talents, just a few know how to make a bug out of it, this is when frustation comes!

First rule of Publicity: Set the bait and wait for the goofy trollers to catch it, then your job is to keep the snow ball rolling. Ha ha ha..! You got the big fish..nothing less than the goofy Leigh...The administrator..ha ha ha
-----------

Other email:

Leigh is a looser, actually he is a drunky, he got his drivers license suspended for 3 months for drunky. I know him! Take a look at this report:xxxxxxxxx
----------------
other email:

Love when you told him the thing about his advertisement,that definitely struck his ego,well done mate! he showed desperation.
Frustation is a form of hidden anger among the hopeless.That guy is nuts!
----------------------

Actually for the sake of fun I am preparing a website just to show worldwide his profile and real identity. Fully searchable trough Google. To have it removed we will have to see each other in a court room. Otherwise that would be my funny sticky Website Project for ever and ever. May be a blog? so everyone can post anonimously?

Many may think you are such a big influence to get them a job or references. But between you and me we know that that's not true specially after all emails I have been receiving. Remember that the ones actually against you, will never post here because you simply will block their account right? You hit when you are sure the other has his hands tied up! COWARD LOOSER CLOWN!

Don't waste time searching my IP adress as I always use "IP Country LOCATORS"
I will make sure to produce enough Sticky Threads, so get ready to work some extra time Mr Leigh! I already opened 23 accounts in different locations...I will give you some clues to make this trolling game more interesting ! From IRELAND in honor to the First bite: Cierand will be my next strike...Since you love to play the FBI agent! ha ha ha! YOUR NAME WILL BE REMEMBERED FOR DECADES ha ha ..........I hope so! You will starve forever...thats funny goofy.

Bear in mind than as worst as your own art is, better you want your crit sound!

So my FANS keep tuned there is ton of fun Animatiocoicidios to come!

Old 05-15-2010, 07:21 PM   #112
ciarand
Veteran

portfolio
Ciaran Dempsey
Animator / Visualizer
3rddimension
Dublin, Ireland

Quote:
LEIGH YOU ARE A LOOSER FRUSTRATED...I HAVE DEMOSTRATED IT TO YOU...NOTHING YOU CAN DO. LETS SEE AS SOON AS I UPLOAD YOUR NEW BLOG WEBSITE...I WANT TO SEE HOW ARE YOU GOING TO HANDLE IT...LONDON? BULL SHIT!

And before I go, your petty little Blog is only going to be a reflection on you.It will be quite obvious you are just a petty little man with a grudge against someone with more talent than you. It isn't going to damage her reputation at all.

Old 05-15-2010, 07:25 PM   #113
Animaticoide
Veteran
portfolio
agmlabs
agmlabs.com
Austin, USA

Quote:
I doubt her portfolio encompasses half the work she has done, have another look, there is stuff there from Pans Labarinth, The Golden Compass, Aviator,Sin City, Stardust....do I really need to go on?

You were banned because of your behavior, not because Leigh needs to prove something. Any of the moderators would have banned you.

There is no hidden anger, just the will to help out someone, you are the only one with the ego.

Please, just let it go, its just getting ridiculous now. Anyway, I'm done, added to the good old ignore list.

CIARAND, stop leaking feet in PUBLIC! I have told you that many times. take my advice. It makes you look goofy. He is not going to find you a job...get he is a LOOSER...with envy and personal frustrations. Don't bite that of Remember names for ever. So take my advice..learn to spot the loosers from the winners....LEIGH is nobody man, just a bla bla bla

Old 05-15-2010, 07:25 PM   #114
labbejason
Rigger

portfolio
Jason Labbé
Rigger
Lucasfilm Animation
Singapore, Singapore

I really hope you're just a 13 year old with too much free time. Otherwise if you're older, you seriously need to ask yourself, 'Why in the world am I putting so much time trying to pick a fight with someone I don't even know?'

Old 05-15-2010, 07:28 PM   #115
Animaticoide
Veteran
portfolio
agmlabs
agmlabs.com
Austin, USA

Quote:
And before I go, your petty little Blog is only going to be a reflection on you.It will be quite obvious you are just a petty little man with a grudge against someone with more talent than you. It isn't going to damage her reputation at all.

well that's your theory. I have received many emails saying that LEIGH is just a frustrated person...so I am not the only one. Bear that in mind, he has not influences whatsoever rather than when he sits on his toilet. He is trying to spread fear...get it...

Old 05-15-2010, 07:54 PM   #116
leigh
blahblah

CGSociety Staff
portfolio
Leigh van der Byl
A cog in the wheel
Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

I love the way all the "emails" you've supposedly received from "other people" are written in exactly the same bad English that you speak in. You're not fooling anyone. Get professional help and stop polluting these forums. Thanks.

Thread Closed share thread