Secret Agent Entry: Michael See

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

06 June 2009
looking at the 3 possible scenes...I think that the third is the best. If taken by a lower point of view it will be PERFECT in my opinion....More dramatic. Cool characters again..the last drawings rox!

B-movie

06 June 2009
Concept / pre-visualization: secret agent character concept sketch03

a fast paint of a scene for the gun runner.thanks again for the comments guys

06 June 2009
OZ- thanks mate,yeah im thinking to go with the 3rd sketch and in corperate the composition and camera works of the grey scale sketch.

06 June 2009
Great sketches, I still prefer the one with the trio though- more drama, more of a feeling of a story behind it. Love the composition with the gun runner though, lots of scope there with the stuff on the walls...

06 June 2009
Man your character work is top notch. You need to teach me some skills!

Keep it up man

06 June 2009
your "fast" paintings are awesome. Great character poses and cool point of view approaches. Some thoughts on the scene. it might be nice to add some special agent feature. For example. The front character would have some device to activate a vehicle or a mashine in the background to put himself out of the trouble and fool them both. With that you can embed the background into your story. Just a thought. have fun and greetings.

Last edited by Fahrija : 06 June 2009 at 02:04 PM.

06 June 2009
It all look so good Wonderful poses. I also admire the quality you can sustain with that speed.

06 June 2009
Smile

Man...this is pure awesomeness!
The gun runner is the best indeed...very nice scene

Good options , Michael!

Last edited by ClausSimonsen : 06 June 2009 at 07:13 PM.

06 June 2009
Thanks Theresa,as mentioned previously,i actually did this to tribute the gun runner character,im sticking with the trio piece still

matt- thanks bro,i look forward to see ur agent character!

Fahrija- thanks mate,glad to see u here and for the commentsill look into the idea that u have suggested,i was thinking to have the scenario in a weapon hangar where the gun runner stock most of his goods and yeah,its good to relate some of the background elements to the characters,thanks again for the comments

martin and digitalinmind- thank you both for the comments

Last edited by MichaelZHsee : 06 June 2009 at 06:07 PM.

06 June 2009
Thumbs up

WOW! I love your characters! Great work with the setup. This is going to look awesome. I think it would add to the mood if there were some guys lying on the ground like the trench coated guy just took them out, but got caught from behind. Either way, I can't wait to see more of this.

06 June 2009
Hooray

Can I have some of those guns?!

Keep up the good work

Secret Agent -C0-

Hawk Man

06 June 2009
I looked at the sketches and i liked the third one the best. It looks most balanced and all the characters all looked like in different poses than one another, variety. But i like the way the girl is holding her gun in the second sketch.
I looked at the grey scale image you have of the sketch and i really like it, though i think i liked it more with both his hands on the gun and he's still focused on the guy, but his eyebrow raised and side glancing at the girl like in the second pic of the sketches i mentioned above.
Really good work though and i see it going really well, really interesting background btw

07 July 2009
Amazing sketch... looks awesome! I love that it's in a black-white environment!

08 August 2009
hi! Good to see you here too!
Your entry looks good! Wish you good luck with the contest

cheers

08 August 2009
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread