Just myself (WIP)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

02 February 2006

And here is the eye i've been working on.

P.S. : I dont know why you cant see the image in my previous post. Will fix that later.

02 February 2006
Smiagol, I can't see any of the early images. It says I need a username and password to see them? Anyway your recent stuff looks very nice. I'm 16 so its cool to see someone else my age on here... sometimes it gets discouraging seeing all the other artists, but then I have to remind myself that I still have several years to improve. You seem to be doing very well. Keep up the great work!

02 February 2006
About my early ones... Yes, the server on which they were hosted was shut down, so they're regrettably lost :( . I still hope the server will come back sometime :\

Well, now here's something i came up with while i drew this image of the sea... Maybe i will even use it

Quote: sometimes it gets discouraging seeing all the other artists, but then I have to remind myself that I still have several years to improve

Totally agree

: Where are my manners... Thanks for replying

Last edited by MrBajt : 02 February 2006 at 08:33 AM.

03 March 2006
some sort of elve...

03 March 2006

Some 30 minutes textured brush test ^^

03 March 2006
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread