Secret Agent Entry: Fernando Porcel

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

08 August 2009
Thumbs up

Hey Ferx, glad to see you've finished your piece as well! Best of luck with the contest!

08 August 2009
Fernando,

Really nice final image! Good luck. I hope I see more of you soon. Cheers1

08 August 2009
heey Fer, congratulations! you managed to finish it again, good job!

And by now I imagine you've already been celebrating it with some chelas bien helodias y muertisimas

08 August 2009
Thumbs up really cool !!!

Hey Fernando!!
amazing piece of work.. capturaste toda la accion de un triller de espias en un solo cuadro ..

la mejor de las suertes...

08 August 2009
Gustavo - Thanks my friend for your words, the best prize fo me in this challenge. Cheers!!

Tony - Thanks buddy for all of your support in this challenge We meet again in the next for sure! Cheers!!

Heri - Thanks mate, and is an honor that you liked this concept! Cheers!!

Louis - Thanks!! Yes. I´m update my final in the last half hour

Daniel - Thanks my friend! You are totally right. I´m not quite satisfied with the illustration and I know that I can work a little more to make it better, with more time and calm. I want to work this image a bit more for sure, but now is time for some tequilas and beer!! Cheers!!
(Si que estas del otro lado de tu tierra. Espero te la hayas pasado bien en la celebración de independencia de Singapur )

Martin - Hey old buddy Thanks for your words, I feel that I´m in the correct learning way... I hope. Cheers!!

Prabath - Really thanks for your words!. Really glad that you liked the image! All the best!! Cheers!!

Mathias - Thanks kompis for all of your support and encouragement through this challenge, always a pleasure to share this creative journeys with you. Yes, time for a lot of tequila and ready for the next challenge ! Cheers!!

Andrew - Thanks mate for your words!! Glad that you liked this image. All the best!! Cheers!!

Alfa - Really thanks for your words I appreciate it! Cheers!!

Michael - Thanks Mike!! Was a really honor to share with you this challenge. And I know that I meet you in the next one, because you are an addicted of this challenges like me Cheers!!

Milos - Thanks my friend for the encouragement!! And hope to see you in the next one!! Now, tequila time!! Cheers!!

Rupy- Thanks buddy!! Really glad that you liked the image.Thanks for the support my friend! Cheers!!

Younes - Thanks my friend for your support! And hope to see you in the next challenge!! Cheers!!

Winston - Thanks mate!! All the best!! Cheers!!

Humberto - Thanks buddy!! Glad that you liked the concept!! (Gracias por el apoyo y espero pronto poder presentar nuevas imagenes)

Fernando - Hey tocayo!! Really thanks for dropping by, And glad that you liked the concept, and honor I see that you're dominating the Mexican caló, great!! ( Pos es tiempo de compartir unas cañas que esten como cadaveres, salú !!)

Dago - Thanks mate!! ( Muchas gracias por tus palabras y apoyo!! Una motivación extra para seguir trabajando duro )

Last edited by Ferx : 08 August 2009 at 04:32 AM.

08 August 2009
I want to thank you all the fantastic support and encouragement that you gave me during this challenge. For me the best experience in this challenges is to share the same passion and the atmosphere of camaraderie.

I would like to especially thanks to: Mathias(Varma), Louis, Tony (The Best), Gabriel, Milos, Heri, Rupy, Alfa, Michael (Walrus), Giancarlo, Younes, Miycko, Fernando (El mas feo), Andrew, Martin Nielsen, William (W-I-L), Alwyn Talbot, Tom (Flutic), Peter(Shogun Warrior), Mark David, Uldison, Richa, Christian, Anderson, Lisa Lee, Mohammed, Jorge, Vincent, Stefan, Sasha, Alejandro, Jean-Denis, Imara, Gunilla, Moustafa, Eduardo, Joao, Daniel, Prabath, Winston, Humberto, Dago and to all that visited my thread, really thanks for your great comments, inputs, help, support and encouragement

CGsociety rocks!!

OK, time for the tequila!! yeaaaaaa!! Cheers!!

I see you in the next challenge , if not before !

08 August 2009
Thumbs up

His work was splendid, my congratulations on this beautiful image.
good luck

My final Image SECRET AGENT
www.dogaweb.com.br

08 August 2009
Whoah, it's all finished, and what a great result it is too! There is a kind of poetry in this image (and the title) which is difficult to define, but I love it. There is a great sense of the secret agent film genre about the image, combined with your beautiful illustrative style. Congratulations buddy and good luck

08 August 2009
This image came out very unique and seems like it really tells part of a larger story.

The title is also apt: "The Hot Kiss of Lead".

It's like a new-age Film Noir.... the bent on it kind of reminds me of Shoot'Em Up and Sin City (but with color).

I felt she was two-timing or something. And you know what happens if you play with fire.

Very nice image. A bit story-bookish in terms of finish. But the emotions come through very well.

Good luck!

08 August 2009
Really like the dynamic composition! Good luck with your piece

08 August 2009
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread