|04 April 2014||#1|
Washington DC, USA
CGS DSF 3584 48 mn "The Shield"
Guys don't forget to post:
END OF THE MONTH GALLERY: April - 2014- Post your Artwork
NOTE: I am re-posting the topics on TWITTER:
You have 48 MN for your your sketch. IF you go beyond the assigned time limit , you have to post
* WHATEVER you have done after the time has expired, along with the FINAL drawing.
* You may post a drawing at ANY TIME, but if you wish to be eligible for the Sketch of the Week,
it must be finished at least a week after the topic has been posted.
* NEW RULE: You may Sketch in ANY MEDIUM, digital or traditional.
* You may also re-post a copy of your finished drawing a this forum:
Member SKETCH Collection
* Post only your FINAL piece on this thread, based on the topic on the thread.
* Only final pieces can be posted on the thread.
* They must have been done AFTER the topic has been announced.
* RESOLUTION : The image can have any aspect ratio up to 1024 x 1024.
NOTE: The forum WILL RESIZE your image. but you may post a direct link to a high resolution version of your drawing
LW FREE MODELS:FOR REAL Home Anatomy Thread
FXWARS:Daily Sketch Forum:HCR Modeling
This message does not reflect the opinions of the US Government
Last edited by RobertoOrtiz : 04 April 2014 at 02:48 PM.
|04 April 2014||#2|
ya win some ya lose someportfolio
Join Date: Oct 2004
Here is my The Shield image grayscale only. Photopaint 45min... I added the color and a few more things in 15 more minutes. Not my typical image.
|04 April 2014||#3|
Mexico City, Mexico
Mike - Nice concept
My attempt to de subject: "The Shield" / 45 min.
Last edited by Ferx : 04 April 2014 at 03:09 AM.
|reply share thread|