Master and Servant 3D Entry: Trey Harrell

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

Old 05 May 2005   #76
first time i see your work. it's great. very expressive. i immediately thought on electric chair. i guess that's what you wanted the first impression to be. didn't read the whole explanation. a bit hard for me now, but the coffee machine idea is very nice and tricky in a good way. well done final. good luck

Old 05 May 2005   #77
It is all about expressions and emotions. I like the concept but one thing is distracting me a bit - his clothes seems a bit too dark. I still like lighting idea, the focus on his face and his hands but cloth seems to absorb all light around. Really good job. Waiting for othere

Old 05 May 2005   #78
I really like of lighting idea and how you put emotions in this image. Very expressive (face expression). Just one thing distracting me a bit. cloth looking a bit too dark, as is absorbing all light around But still the focus on his face and his hands remind me about scary and misterious mood. Really nice. Keep working

Old 05 May 2005   #79
Adam,

Thanks for the crits.

You're right of course about the shirt. I ran out of time to get it looking really nice, so I think I made it a black hole unconsciously during post while I was trying to pull focus up to the eyes and away from the shirt (which is pretty weak) -- there's a plate a few pages back showing the shirt with at least a little diffuse on it heheheh.

Guess I'm going to have to focus on cloth wrinkles for my next project so I can be proud to show them.

Thanks again,

--T

Old 05 May 2005   #80
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread