|01 January 2013||#1|
Join Date: Jan 2009
Mobile Interface Designer (m/f) for Goodgame Studios
Goodgame Studios is the fastest-growing games company in Europe, and one of Germany’s most successful technology companies. With more than 300 staff, at our Hamburg offices we develop innovative online games played by over 100 million players in over 200 countries and in more than 20 languages worldwide. Our success is built on our talented and motivated team of experienced e-Business experts and dedicated newcomers. With our quantitative approach fueled by driving ambition, we strive to continually improve our products. We want to set new global standards in technology, product quality, sales and marketing.
We also want to maintain our strong growth — so we’re looking for entrepreneurial personalities who really want to make things happen. Become part of our success story — apply now!
This position is aimed at experienced artists with expert and relevant knowledge and is a salaried employment. We ask freelancers and companies that want to offer us their services, not to reply to this advertisement.
As part of a dynamic team, you will support the development of mobile games from the first mockups and prototypes all the way to the finished product. You will work closely with the development team and the Game Design department. In our growing mobile sector, you can expect a range of exciting tasks where you will have a large degree of self-responsibility and diversity.
- Independent development of creative design concepts
- Optimization of your own concepts in terms of aesthetics and user friendliness
- Design and development of main screens and menus
- Very good knowledge of Mobile Interface Design
- Good knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- A sense of responsibility, commitment and an open, friendly character
- You develop your own ideas and are very assertive
- Very good knowledge of English, both spoken and written
- You enjoy working in interdisciplinary teams and you have a passion for Mobile Apps
- An exciting, demanding job with fresh challenges to face every day
- Top development possibilities, further education including reference books, further
training in-house and language courses
- A dynamic, success-hungry team with friendly, highly qualified colleagues
- An outstanding working atmosphere, flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Flexible working hours and childcare places available — right on the company premises
- Subsidization of bus/train tickets or parking
- Regular team events and many benefits, such as a swimming pool, sports facilities,
fresh fruit, many different types of muesli and free drinks
Hamburg is one of the most beautiful cities in the world and provides a fantastic range of leisure activities as well as a great nightlife. A maritime atmosphere and its Hanseatic cosmopolitan flair enable an especially high quality of life – and safety. We will make relocating simple, help you find a flat, offer you a German course, and make it easy for you to get to know your new home town.
If you do not want to miss this opportunity, send your complete application with salary expectations in a PDF file to email@example.com . Please include the keyword “Mobile Interface Designer” and the source details.
Find out more at http://www.goodgamestudios.com/jobs .
|01 January 2013||#2|
Join Date: Sep 2003
Thread automatically closed
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|