|09 September 2012||#1|
Washington DC, USA
CGS_DSF 2868 35 MN "War Child"
You have 35 MN for your your sketch. IF you go beyond the assigned time limit , you have to post
* WHATEVER you have done after the time has expired, along with the FINAL drawing.
* You may post a drawing at ANY TIME, but if you wish to be eligible for the Sketch of the Week,
it must be finished at least a week after the topic has been posted.
* You may also re-post a copy of your finished drawing a this forum:
Member SKETCH Collection
* Post only your FINAL piece on this thread, based on the topic on the thread.
* Only final pieces can be posted on the thread.
* They must have been done AFTER the topic has been announced.
* RESOLUTION : The image can have any aspect ratio up to 1024 x 1024.
NOTE: The forum WILL RESIZE your image. but you may post a direct link to a high resolution version of your drawing.
|10 October 2012||#6|
Join Date: Feb 2008
Good works guys! Creeto I really like your idea with the kid holding a toy.
I started mine last weekend and almost manage to make the woman with the two kids close to the time limit but then I got stuck with the kid holding the gun and couldn't make it after spending more than an hour trying different poses and angles and then I gave up. Today I gave it another try and decided to show it.
|Thread Closed share thread|