|11-12-2012, 11:19 AM||#1|
Join Date: Nov 2012
2x Senior Softimage Generalist,1x Hard-surface modeler
SEHSUCHT is looking for two full-time mid-level to senior Softimage generalists as well as a software independent hard surface modeller to join the team in our Hamburg office.
3D: Softimage generalist(full-time):
- Autodesk Softimage is your 3D software of choice for at least 3-5 years in a commercial post-production environment.
- You can both work in a team under a 3D supervisor on larger projects and are comfortable with managing smaller jobs on your own from start to finish including modelling and lighting as well as basic ICE setups with animation/rigging being a bonus
- Experience with Arnold and Nuke is a plus.
3D: Hard surface modeller(full-time):
- You have a at least 3 years of modelling experience with an emphasis on hard surface modelling in a 3D package of your choice. Our studios pipeline is based around Autodesk Softimage but any package like 3ds Max, Maya, Cinema4D, Zbrush or similar are valid options.
- Typical objects we frequently need modelled include digital SLR cameras, laptops etc…
- Experience in organic modelling in Zbrush/Mudbox including texture painting is a plus.
To apply for any of the above positions please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as subject.
Feel free to include links to your online reel and CV or post a DVD copy including your written application via snail mail to:
SEHSUCHT is both a design-orientated production house with an in-house art department and a team of highly creative directors as well as a classic VFX post-production house serving the commercial film industry. With our main office in Hamburg, Germany and a small boutique outpost in Berlin our team of internationally experienced artists have been successfully working together with clients like Lamborghini, Audi, RAM Trucks, Google or MTV for more than 10 years.
|11-12-2012, 11:19 AM||#2|
Join Date: Sep 2003
Thread automatically closed
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.
Note that as CGTalk Members, you agree to the terms and conditions of using this website.
|Thread Closed share thread|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|