VFX Generalist/Anmation Needed

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

01 January 2014
VFX Generalist/Anmation Needed

Basically I am looking for a VFX Generalist/Anmation with some experience, to work along with.(And to have a great sense of hourmour, passion).

Just about finish doing a on line composition course with escape studios in london.So I am still learning thou, but excited.

When I be putting the showreel together.There will be a fairly tight deadline, it we be just over about month and bit - One or two ideas, 1 st Idear would be charcter moving around a pint mug of water ect.. Maybe see it climb up the pint mug and jumps in..(As it would be bit of a bonus.)

I have began to do some rough concepts of the charter what he looks like visual and story board ect..

2nd Idear

Would be some water effects but 2d- Concept idea, would be a car driving along and then stopping and see the car colour or speed strips suddenly moving around, like water moving around in a bottle. ect..
Other Bonus idea,the water would flood out the car when stopped.(The water colour would be the paint car colour.)

If you can understand what I am trying to say. : )

Your name with be in the credits, at the end of the showreel ect…

Up for a fun challenge?

Rob : )

Idear's for Charter

01 January 2014
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread