A suprising western movie !

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

11 November 2012
A suprising western movie !

Hi everyone,

We would like to share Wanted Melody our graduation short we made at Supinfocom with you.
We are 3 young directors, Paul Jaulmes, Boris Croisé, and Guillaume Cunis, and it took us a long year to achieve this short.

It's a simple love story involving a cocky cow-boy who will have to go through the wild west to find back the beautiful Miss Melody.

The short is already clear since one and a half year, but as the biggest animation festivals are asking for exclusivity, we couldn't put it on the internet.
That permitted Wanted Melody to go to Siggraph' 2012 in Los Angeles for example.

On november 27th we'll put it online, and we wish by the same occasion to lauch a crowdfunding operation, in the aim of funding a serie project.
We will use this short as a « pilot », and we will publish lots of other contents, as artworks, animation tests, and other cool stuff.
That way we will be able to better present our work, reflections, and approaches.

We are looking for sponsors, but mainly for people who are simply ready to give us a boost by difusing our short. Could you be interested?

Keep in touch and good luck, we love what you do!

Paul, Boris, Guillaume.

http://www.wanted-melody.com

11 November 2012
always nice to see new blood devoting to this industry.

although I can't tell what the story is about from the trailer, I'm still interested in seeing the whole series. i like the curtain of the carriage flowing as the wind blows. Keep working!

as to sponsors, if you need render service, our company can be the sponsor.

11 November 2012
Originally Posted by jan-*************: always nice to see new blood devoting to this industry.

although I can't tell what the story is about from the trailer, I'm still interested in seeing the whole series. i like the curtain of the carriage flowing as the wind blows. Keep working!

as to sponsors, if you need render service, our company can be the sponsor.

Hi Jan, we are pleased to ear that you're looking forward to see the short and the series!
We would be very pleased to have a render service as a sponsor. Tell us when you saw the full length version!

Cheers!

11 November 2012
Hi POL, i was wondering where i can see the full length?

11 November 2012
Wow that is very well done. Looking forward to seeing more.

11 November 2012
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread