Strange Behavior (Illustration) Entry: Michael Dashow

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

10 October 2007
you did a great job, mate!

10 October 2007
hey man, congratulation on finishing, it was worth the time you spent with it
best luck in the challenge and have some nice free time with your family
cheers

10 October 2007
Thumbs up

whee... finaly found some time to post and let me say that, yes, that little shadow on the forehead is what I meant, it could even had been lighter than that but let's just leave that for later...

This was a great pic to see develope, thanks for sharing even the little tecnical details of your process, I'm glad I've been around to take a look and learn!

Cheers Mike!! and congratulations.... have a good night sleep in name of those not done yet!

10 October 2007
Hey congratulations Mike. I really like what you wrote with it too - definitely pointing out some strange behavior. Is it too late to turn it into a vertical (portrait) composition? No, all joking aside, you've done a superb job. The subtleties and dynamics going on between all the characters are depicted beautifully and the setting is wonderful. This is a very strong entry in this challenge. Good luck with the voting

10 October 2007
The final piece looks amazing! Congrats on a job well done Walrus. I wish you the best of luck in the judging stage!
My blog

10 October 2007
Thanks everyone! Yes, I am definitely getting more family time now that I'm done. Not getting more sleep, though, as you suggested: Instead of working on my Challenge entry, I've been staying up late playing The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess instead. I put off starting it 'til this piece was done. And it's been ages since I dug out my watercolors - time for a small break from the digital.

Anyhow, thanks for the kind notes, and especially for not adding anything else I need to fix! Good luck, all!

10 October 2007
Ok, I got something to fix....

hahaha..no just joking,
Now you get back to Zelda man!:-)
One more time huge congratz on finishing such a great pic man.As always it's so great walking through your thread!So inspiring!
Very best of luck to you Mike on the final judgement!Hope to see you in the next challenge buddy!

10 October 2007
Another great job Michael - Bravo!

Facebook

10 October 2007
Wow! perfect colors Michael its a learning process to see you work! The image looks Fantastic! a true master at work! Congratulations! and enjoy your water color break! and Zelda!

11 November 2007
Thumbs up

absolutely breathtaking mike! you done it again this time! awesome entry as usual, respect your work a lot! surely one of my favs! cheers to you! good luck with the judging mate!

11 November 2007
Beautifull drawing and so usefull process!! Thank you!!
dEDa

- Life is too short for a full time job -

3Dworks:
Ponte Vecchio
Dragon's Lair

concept car
watch
robot
FIAT

11 November 2007
Nice idea , well done and as usual nice characters. Congratulations.

Ze Blog

Steampunk
Uplift Universe
Strange Behavior

11 November 2007
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread