Octopus, Platinum Studios (3D)

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

11 November 2004
Thumbs up

It's really an interesting picture. I like it. How did you imagine that. But there is a little "bug" in the reflection, have you seen that?

11 November 2004
Thumbs up Awesome!

Awesome!

This picture shows me what is the real aim of 3D CG: make totally realistic images from scenes that can't be or don't exist in the real world.
Nice work!

- music - webdesign - 3D -
www.attiladeak.com

11 November 2004
I saw this pic a while ago and have just found this thread. Great work, original idea and brilliantly pulled off. the model is great and i especially like the textures. The pic and model are composed seamlessly Great job!

11 November 2004
That looks great. Did you use Cinema 4d or lightwave to render it (if lightwave, could you please tell me how you got those cool white wireframe renders?).

11 November 2004
Absolutely beautiful.

I also read the article on the home page about this project. Thank you for sharing.

11 November 2004
Cool it's Look Reel man

How many hours take this job to done ...?

01 January 2005
this image is great do you think there might need to be liquid on the ground or something knocked of the wall or of the shelf

01 January 2006
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Thread Closed share thread