Finish those Machineflesh entries now!

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

THREAD CLOSED

06 June 2004
Finish those Machineflesh entries now!

Attention all Machineflesh challengers! You now have only three days left to complete your entries and get the final images submitted through the challenge site.

IMPORTANT NOTES:
  • Milestones
    It is essential that all participants ensure that they have submitted all the required milestones as outlined in the Contest Instructions. Failure to submit ALL milestones (including concept sketches) will result in your entry not being included in the voting, so please go back and check that you have submitted all of these to avoid disappointment.

Please also note that these milestones must be submitted through the Uploading Facility on the challenge site on CGNetworks if you have been hosting these milestones on your own servers, you must upload them to CGNetworks now. This is because we keep track of peoples entries through this server and have no way of knowing if you have submitted all the required milestones if you have not been submitting them through it.
  • Final Images
    Be sure to submit your Final Image (a 300dpi print resolution one) by going to the final image uploading facility on the CGNetworks site.
  • Voting
    As before with the Alienware challenge, the voting process consists of two stages. First of all the public gets to vote. This voting stage lasts a few days after which voting closes and the top 50% of the public votes goes to a private jury of professional artists and sponsor representatives who select the winners.

Good luck to all who entered!

06 June 2004
Can't wait to see the entries!

you can see me at www.3DBuZZ.com too.

06 June 2004
I ONLY HAVE 3 DAYS TO FINISH!!!!

also, I've only gotten 2 comments on my image ... -sigh-

BUT STILL! 3 DAYS!!!!

looking forward to checking those winners, since I've been watching this since the start.

Good luck all!!

06 June 2004
I was unable to finish the challenge myself due to personal reasons,but I just want to wish all those who managed to stick it to end the best of luck,and I would like to give special thanks to all of you who entered for your good nature,feedback and good sportsmanship throughout the contest.
You should all be very proud of yourselves for the way you all behaved throughout the contest.
fair play...have a pint on me!

jud

Join_The_Daily_sketch_group

Vote in the "DSG Voting gallery" poll

06 June 2004
Hey guys, please note that we are keeping the FTP open over the weekend so that people can continue uploading their final high res TIFF files. The regular uploader for milestones will close as scheduled, but we are giving extra time for those big uploads.

01 January 2006
Thread automatically closed

This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.

share thread