"Visual Evolution" is our mission. We invest in constantly improving our technological and studio processes so that our artists can focus on being creative even in the lightning fast paced world of Sci-Fi and Fantasy Episodic Television. We apply these principles to our work on some of the most VFX intensive film and television projects out there. We like a challenge. Do you?
Our Vancouver location is currently seeking a Recruiting Assistant for a part time/seasonal position.
Summary of Position
The Recruiting Assistant is an administrative support role. Duties include candidate interview scheduling and facilitation, data entry, assistance at recruiting events as required and other projects to support the recruiting process.
- High energy people person
- ATS experience
- 2+ years' experience in a similar role
- Working knowledge of VFX pipeline
- Experience with ATS such as Resumator, Taleo etc a bonus
- Experience recruiting using job boards, social media (particularly Linkedin) required
- Proficiency with MS Office including EXCEL
- Experience scheduling and organizing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in and ability to thrive in a fast paced environment with aggressive deadlines.
- Customer/client service experience is an asset.
- Supporting the company with the preparation of job descriptions and interview questions
- Contacting candidates to set up interviews and meetings
- Coordinating internal and external vacancy listings
- Ensuring applicant data is up to date, filed and communicated to relevant parties
- Onboarding/orientation tours
- Data entry and other projects as required
Please go to "http://zoicstudios.theresumator.com/apply/CdhGzZ/Recruiting-Assistant.html?source=CG+Society" to apply for this position.