Call for Silo screenshots/projects using Silo

Become a member of the CGSociety

Connect, Share, and Learn with our Large Growing CG Art Community. It's Free!

12 December 2017
Call for Silo screenshots/projects using Silo

Hey everyone!

The Silo community is important to us, and we would love to feature more community work on our site and in or social media. We're looking for both your screenshots of Silo in use (with the new interface) as well as cool projects you are working on with Silo (such as outburner's Moto RKD Dash).

We want to show some nice-looking screenshots, highlight the great work of the Silo community, and feature some of these projects in short write-ups--giving credit/links/etc back.

Please submit any screenshots or info on your projects to silo@nevercenter.com and we will select some for featuring! (We will reach back to you to confirm credit/etc.)

Thanks!

12 December 2017
Do you want JUST current projects or will older ones suffice? I dont show current WIPs since everything I build I sell at Daz3D.com and I dont like to show what Im working on before it hits the store.

I can link you to by best works using Silo which are all available at Daz3D

12 December 2017
Ack--sorry we didn't see your reply sooner!

We'd love to hear about work made in Silo that is both current and past. For any screenshots we need to have the current UI, but for projects that use Silo we're happy to hear about past projects, as well. So, yes, please send us those links! (silo@nevercenter.com) They sound great.

01 January 2018
Everything on my portfolio is made with silo.
Currently, Imdesigning a game using the xenkoengine and so far the assets made in Silo are handling well with the project so far.

https://www.artstation.com/syrikzero

01 January 2018
Damn, I'm really falling behind in reading this forum.

I'll send some screen caps of some of my projects in the next couple of days.

02 February 2018
I've started uploading some [older] models to sketchfab. All of them [except the watch] are low poly. All made with Silo of course! They're no big deal, but If you think some of them could meet your criteria, feel free to use them.

SketchFab

Last edited by outburner : 02 February 2018 at 09:38 AM.

02 February 2018

2013, all modeled and unwrapped in silo!

4 Weeks Ago
a little low poly baby bike on sketchfab... used Affinity Designer to draw the textures using the cool PSD support and live texture update

sketchfab

Last edited by outburner : 4 Weeks Ago at 07:00 PM.

4 Weeks Ago
VERY nice, Outburner!

I really need to take a look atAffinity Designer. I have been hearing a lot about it.

4 Weeks Ago
Originally Posted by makit3d: VERY nice, Outburner!

I really need to take a look atAffinity Designer. I have been hearing a lot about it.
I have had Affinity Designer and Photo since the beginning but now I use Clip studio almost exclusively you might want to check it out. Both good software.

4 Weeks Ago
Hey Richard, thanks man!

Affinity designer has completely replaced Illustrator and Corel Draw from my workflow. I have already done many logos, 20+ flyers, 4 books and a couple of websites with it... it paid for itself many times already (its a one time $50 unlike Adobe). Affinity photo is also more amazing than Photoshop, but since i've used PS for 20 years i still need more time to get comfortable with it. Also coming soon is a thing called Affinity Publisher, which will be awesome for DTP.

Quote: but now I use Clip studio almost exclusively

$50?... i'll check it out, thanks man!!

Last edited by outburner : 4 Weeks Ago at 06:49 AM.

reply share thread