|07-10-2014, 08:04 PM||#1|
Join Date: May 2014
Red Storm Entertainment is hiring a Technical Artist for The Division.
Red Storm Entertainment is seeking a highly skilled and seasoned Technical Artist to join The Division team. The ideal candidate has a diverse art and tech background, with a passion for assisting the team in realizing the engine’s potential.
· Design, implement, maintain and document the art creation pipeline
· Seek out problems in exiting pipelines and propose potential solutions
· Create art content to showcase tools or shaders
· Assist the team in researching and developing game features
· Work with artists to identify and solve technical issues with existing tools
· Track performance and memory usage of the game
· Provide artists with technical feedback to ensure the creation of optimized content
· Be up to date on the latest technology
· Collaborate in defining long term technology roadmaps
· 3+ years game development experience and 1+ shipped AAA title
· Fluent in at least one major 3D software (Max, Maya, Modo)
· Fluent working with C# or C++
· Shader creation with HLSL/GLSL
· Deep understanding of games engines
· Experience debugging art for game engines
· Ability to adapt to changing workflows and tools
· Must be an effective communicator, both verbally and written
· Positive attitude, strong work ethic, and the ability to work in a highly collaborative team environment
· Ability to anticipate, prioritize, and organize work to meet objectives
· Passion and enthusiasm for video games
· Ability to travel abroad for work
· Experience in other fields of computer graphics
· Fluency in other visual fx packages such as Houdini, Nuke, Mari, etc
· Understanding of physically based rendering and linear gamma pipelines
· Experience with architecting large extensible, maintainable software applications
· Experience working with more than one game engine
· Xbox or PS3 optimization and debugging experience
• Onsite gym and Mind, Body, Spirit reimbursement program for activities that help you be a better version of yourself
• Food & Fun: Monday breakfast, Thursday meeting munchies & drinks, Surprise Snacks, Launch Parties, Monthly Years of Service Celebrations, Family Picnics, Sporting Events, Holiday Parties, the list goes on…
• Superior health, dental, vision packages with a substantial employer contribution for a healthy you, healthy family, and a healthy wallet.
• 401k match for that day you retire to your dream island…
• Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave for the day your family grows…
• Generous Vacation, Holiday and Sick time for those days you need to be away…
• Employee purchase program for Ubisoft titles for those days you want to play…
• Amazing coworkers, visionary leadership, and a work hard, play hard attitude that will make you want to stay…
About the area: Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill and RTP Area (Research Triangle):
• Topping the charts in Best Places to Live, Work, & Play. If there is a list of Best, we are confident our area is in the top 10.
• Highly rated public school systems. Plus, 3 major universities.
• Beach to the East, Mountains to the West and Green spaces in between. Plenty of parks, paths & trails are intertwined in the cities. We even have a trail behind our studio!
• Sports: Whether you like to play or are a spectator – we’ve got you covered! The Mecca of the ACC, home to the Stanley Cup Champions The Carolina Hurricanes, AAA Baseball team The Durham Bulls, AA The Mudcats and so much more!
• Culture: Art, History, Music we have it all. 2 Performing Art Centers, 3 Music Amphitheaters, Iron Chefs, Food Trucks & so much more.
Submit your application here: https://www.ubisoftgroup.com/en-US/...px?LinkId=18804
|reply share thread|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|